The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by -neuro-
not cbbc, but cbeebies, which i assure you is nowhere near as good as it use to be.
Come on where is this big fella now?
CliffordPage.jpg

clifford the big red dog! :woo:

this. That used to be my favourite show.
the queens nose
get your own back
the demon headmaster
belfry witches
byker grove
grange hill

and all those educational shows they used to do . e.g. inside the dragons eye
Reply 102
Hey Arthur!
Noah's Island
Belfry Witches (loved that!)
The Wild Thornberries
Fireflies.
Daria.
*edit* THROUGH the dragons eye :-) but I loved all those educational ones as well.

On itv but who remembers Knightmare? I loved that programme!!!
Reply 105
If I could bring back one CBBC show, it would be W.I.T.C.H. It might seem like the oddest thing ever for a guy to like it (coz it's target audience was girls or atleast the comic on which the show was based was....) but the only other show I remember vividly wanting to see the new episode each week of was pokemon which was on CITV. W.I.T.C.H. got canceled at the end of its second series despite setting up part of the story for the next series. FYI the cartoon was much better than the comics ever were...
The Queens Nose. End of discussion.
Reply 107

Greenclaws? :biggrin:

I loved this programme so much. My favourite episode was the one where the plant turned out to a cannabis plant and greenclaws got stoned in the greenhouse.
Reply 108
Dick and Dom in the bungalow, use to watch it every week
50/50

Does anybody remember...
[video="youtube;T2Xwi3jtHBY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Xwi3jtHBY&feature=related[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
I loved Ac Lightning haha.. I even had the game on gameboy
Reply 110
Jackie chan's adventures and super duper sumos( i think that's what it was called) were also pretty badass.

I was more of an ITV kid though. Can't beat Pokemon, Digimon, Bernad's watch and Grizzly tales for gruesome kids( **** was scary).
Original post by Sparky:)
i know it's kinda still running but they should do new Chuckle Vision.... Too me Too You :biggrin:

the cramp twins :rolleyes:
Shoebox zoo
Krypto the superdog... the theme tune was catchy
The sarah Jane Adventures :frown:

I loved Shoebox Zoo .. the bear was so cute
Reply 112
50/50
Get your own back
Woody Woodpecker

possibly others that isn't on much.

I also want to see classic episodes on Chuckelvision, those that didn't come on a long time, The brothers will be retiring soon and It'll get boring to only watch from season 16 onwards. I know its on Youtube not not all eps are there.
Reply 113
Original post by -aimz
I was nearly in my teens when some of the shows you lot are mentioning were on! The good old days of CBBC were back in 1997-2002, with Otis the Aardvark and before they turned it into a channel.
The best shows were obviously Byker Grove and Grange Hill, and Live and Kicking! Also The Queen's Nose.

Aww I used to love Live and Kicking! That Nobble the Bobble game they used to play!

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.
Reply 114
Original post by Ulgoo

Greenclaws? :biggrin:

I loved this programme so much. My favourite episode was the one where the plant turned out to a cannabis plant and greenclaws got stoned in the greenhouse.

Also, I thought no one else remembered this!

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.
Original post by Jessica_94
it has to be bernards watch!

Wasnt Bernards watch on citv not cbbc

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my R800i
I loved all the shows you lot have posted, like big kids, basil brush, kerching, the crust etc.
I still see tracy beaker on cbbc so thats not a show i have missed as its still repeated. But i agree with op, the shows cbbc show now are so rubbish..except for shows like Arthur.

is it bad i hardly remember any of these? as in never heard of them?
raven was good, basil brush, watch my chops... and some show called polkadot shorts or something (which may not even have been on cbbc)
Original post by -Neuro-
Not CBBC, but Cbeebies, which I assure you is nowhere near as good as it use to be.
Come on where is this big fella now?
CliffordPage.jpg

Clifford the Big Red dog! :woo:

Ahhh clifford! I loved that. I saw it on tv the other day. i think it was on one of those kids cartoon channels called 'pop' Well i watch the channel pop girl to watch even stevens, zoey 101, two of a kind and life with derek. Lol and clifford was on a channel near it.

Original post by Jessica_94
it has to be bernards watch!

ermmm, wasn't that on citv?

Latest