The Student Room Group

Could I have some advice?

Hey, so I woke up this morning to a fb message from a girl telling me that my boyfriend had brought her a drink and then asked for her number he then phoned her 20 odd times (she showed me the screen shots of his number) and apparently he was asking her to come back to his hotel room etc. what shall I do? We’ve been together for 3 half years.
Reply 1
I would go for preemptive dumping. Unless you want to hear his side of the story for some reason
You're not stupid. The logical half of your brain knows what you should do now. You don't need some person on the internet to guide you. It's a case of you going ahead and doing what you know you should do.

Life will throw up disappointments, setbacks, hurdles. Inbetween those you will have plenty of good to amazing days.

You could have some fun with this. For example by asking her to arrange a meeting with him at some expensive restaurant. And then you turning up. Great way to make him squirm.
Optionally video it and put it on youtube. It'd make great watching.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
You're not stupid. The logical half of your brain knows what you should do now. You don't need some person on the internet to guide you. It's a case of you going ahead and doing what you know you should do.

Life will throw up disappointments, setbacks, hurdles. Inbetween those you will have plenty of good to amazing days.

You could have some fun with this. For example by asking her to arrange a meeting with him at some expensive restaurant. And then you turning up. Great way to make him squirm.
Optionally video it and put it on youtube. It'd make great watching.

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending