The Student Room Group

The Anime Soc chat thread XXI: High school AU version

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
I still occasionally come by, purely because some of you lot still occasionally come by.:puppyeyes:

I dont bother with the rest of tsr though.:pierre: found better places to waste time online:tongue:
:ditto:

I drop by much less frequently mainly because most of my immediate desire to chat about shows is satisfied by Twitter, skype & blogging
Was thinking about the anime society I created at my university back in 2010 and stopped running after a year and half and how it's still running 4 years later without me being president. It's like my baby... I wonder how long it'll last and if it'll be there still in 10...20 years :emog:

Guess AJ and Cara will forever be here :colone:
This place, work, Facebook and the fortnightly pub quiz (which I just got back from - we came joint 1st :king1:) basically make up my entire 'social life' at the moment. :o: No doubt there's hundreds of more active, anime-specific forums out there, but I can't be bothered looking. Besides, if I spend too long talking about anime, I won't have time to watch it! :nah:
Good to see that both the leaders are still going strong in anime :mmm: My social life :tumble: :ahee:

I guess I could try be more active elsewhere on TSR and update my signature with a link to both the ontopic and chat thread in hope this place will be busy again one day :daydreaming:

:moon:
Reply 1185
Hey freaks :wavey:

Go check out this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
Hey freaks :wavey:

Go check out this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

No anime in the animation category? :no:

Surprisingly though, I've still managed to watch at least one film from each category. :zomg:
Reply 1187
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Surprisingly though, I've still managed to watch at least one film from each category. :zomg:

Post in the thread to complain

Motorbiker won't care, but it will show I recruited someone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

In regards to my final few exams cuz I mucked up todays one :colondollar:. Just thought I'd post my first ever spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler with images/gifs Also, trying to push this thread to 10k posts :teeth:

Spoiler

Reply 1189

like any would get through in a popularity contest :no:
Original post by vin
like any would get through in a popularity contest :no:

Unfortunately. :sadnod:

Looking at IMDB, The Wind Rises is ranked 18th, but that's likely because it's recent (so even if it placed higher, it'd be left out). Spirited Away is next at 28th, and no other anime make the top 50. :frown:
Reply 1191
Unfortunately. :sadnod:

Looking at IMDB, The Wind Rises is ranked 18th, but that's likely because it's recent (so even if it placed higher, it'd be left out). Spirited Away is next at 28th, and no other anime make the top 50. :frown:

If I give you a Welsh word, can you tell me how to pronounce it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
If I give you a Welsh word, can you tell me how to pronounce it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can try! :giggle:
Reply 1193

:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Juno
hwlafflag

Huffle-ag :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not a Welsh word as far as I'm aware of, and I couldn't find it in any online dictionaries either. :confused: Despite that, if I was pronouncing it in Welsh, it'd be something like Hula-Flag.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1195
That's not a Welsh word as far as I'm aware of, and I couldn't find it in any online dictionaries either. :confused: Despite that, if I was pronouncing it in Welsh, it'd be something like Hula-Flag.

I was going to say you're rubbish, but then I realised I'm wrong. I'll pm you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
so when did they start selling them booby mousepads in public :eek: :ninja: saw a pretty big section of them in TokyoToys yesterday :mmm: haven't been for 4/5 years, still the same overpriced stuff :no:

how about Brynhildr? :tongue:

Original post by Keoje

In regards to my final few exams cuz I mucked up todays one :colondollar:. Just thought I'd post my first ever spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler with images/gifs Also, trying to push this thread to 10k posts :teeth:

Spoiler

i like :sexface:
Original post by eugenius 8
how about Brynhildr? :tongue:

Br-in-heel-dr? :p: A little bit different from the original German.
Br-in-heel-dr? :p: A little bit different from the original German.

ah ok, when i first saw Bryn and then some random letters after, must be a Welsh word i thought :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest