Poole

adult nursing at bournemouth university

Scroll to see replies

Should all just join the group on Facebook 'Bournemouth nursing 2012 -2015
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 41
hey Chazzity, I cant find you on facebook... no i havent looked around yet at all, i was going to see if i could go there this weekend.
try and find me, my names Kelly Palmer. it will be a profile pic of 2 girls with mouths wideeeee open! haha and Im from Bristol.
I'm so glad someone else is doing the same course and placement, i was beginning to get worried.
Reply 42
hey, im based in salisbury doing adult nursing too, my room is 43 langley house :smile: its nice to know that there is quite afew of us based in salisbury.
I was abit worried that its quite far away from bournemouth! it would be good to speak to people before the big move.... im moving up on Saturday! xxx
jzaple1 - so we might be flatmates?do you have facebook?I'm moving in Saturday too :-) x
Reply 44
really, what room are you in? ill be moving up and be there sometime in the afternoon :smile: yeah i do Jess Zaple, private message me xxx
Reply 45
Hi I'm starting nursing sept 2013 I live in Sal and work at sal hosp so guess ill end up her. When did you guys find out you locality placement.? Thanks Dee

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, im starting adult nursing at Bournemouth feb 2014 with my placement in Salisbury anyone else doing the same? also does anyone know anything about what the accommodation is like in Salisbury cant find much on the internet? :smile: xxxx
Reply 47
Hi Alexandra I m on the same boat m starting on 2014 February. I ve no idea about accommodation. Can anyone tell me if pets are allowed at the uni accommodation? Thanks.
Hello, I've been excepted at BU for adult nursing for September. I was wondering how you know where you will be based? It didn't say on my letter? Thanks.
Original post by GCONSTERD1
Hello, I've been excepted at BU for adult nursing for September. I was wondering how you know where you will be based? It didn't say on my letter? Thanks.

Hi GCONSTERD1!

My name is Patricia and I'm an ambassador for BU on TheStudentRoom!

The uni usually tells you where you are going to be based on the offer letter but if you can't find it, there should be a contact email address. Just pop them an email and they can clarify this. Alternatively you can email [email protected] and they will be more than happy to help

Good Luck!
Patricia :biggrin:
Original post by Evangelineann
I've been accepted by Bournemouth for child's nursing and I'm also placed at Salisbury. I can't wait! Although I'm worried about how far away it is from the uni especially for freshers.

So I have an unconditional offer to study children's nursing at Bournemouth uni starting September 2016.
I've been given Poole as my placement area. I'm a bit gutted because I currently live in Salisbury and didn't get Salisbury as my first choice :-(
I would love to know anyone else you has Poole as their placement area and is thinking of accommodation.
I'm thinking Poole hospital accommodation might be best (I know because they want us to live near our placement area and currently I work nights in Southampton so I know all to well how horrible it is to commute home)
Please I have accepted my offer to study Nursing in Bournemouth university and am an international student.please my placement will be at dorcester. How do I get cheap accommodation around
Original post by Maureenn
Please I have accepted my offer to study Nursing in Bournemouth university and am an international student.please my placement will be at dorcester. How do I get cheap accommodation around

Hi, you can find out more about hospital accommodation here.

Congratulations and good luck.

Vicki

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending