The Student Room Group

catjaum a.k.a biggest arms on TSR's blog

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ocassus
Wuz only messin' man, mirin the arm size.

You should look into cuttin, you got plenty of muscle mass and I reckon at 5-6% like I got you'd destroy erryfin erryday.

im struggling maintaining my current levels right now......i've lost alot of motivation towards sticking to a diet...
Original post by catjaum
i'm sorry but I don't want to be a 'show off', that's not my business......I don't want to be-little or look down on anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, black, blue, white , brown, purple, white and colourless. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way.

bitterness has poisoned our souls, has barricaded this world with hate.......has goose stepped us into misery and bloodshed.We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in, machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical,our cleverness hard and unkind.
We think too much and feel too little, more than machinery we need humanity, more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost......

Sounds like you stole that speech :holmes:

Original post by catjaum
stopped reading here.....u clearly know nothing about training.........

that time span varies quite a bit person to person.....

and stop pretending u know semi pro natty bodybuilders.....cos if u actually did u wudnt sound like an excited lil kid sayin im not natty

Just a term lad, just like how you excessively use ellipsis'

Recovery time for a muscle is 48-72 hours minimum. Any other variance is down mainly to diet and routine so from that you can work out results with the most optimal conditions.

Certain things knock that time down time down to 24 hours, so what would take someone 24, or 36 months, would take someone 12 months. So in 24 months they can get results of 4 - 6 years.
Reply 23
Original post by Yung Mon£y
Just a term lad, just like how you excessively use ellipsis'

Recovery time for a muscle is 48-72 hours minimum. Any other variance is down mainly to diet and routine so from that you can work out results with the most optimal conditions.

Certain things knock that time down time down to 24 hours, so what would take someone 24, or 36 months, would take someone 12 months. So in 24 months they can get results of 4 - 6 years.

no....you obviously dont know anything about how it works... :facepalm2:
what your saying is implying anyone with good genes could look like jay cutler if they trained hard for 20 years....

ending this discussion....its pointless........

Original post by zedbrar
Sounds like you stole that speech :holmes:

no charlie chaplin stole it from me.....
Original post by catjaum
no....you obviously dont know anything about how it works... :facepalm2:
what your saying is implying anyone with good genes could look like jay cutler if they trained hard for 20 years....

ending this discussion....its pointless........

no charlie chaplin stole it from me.....

Suddenly bro knows loads about roids then? :holmes: Shocker!
Unless you are wanting to end up a 20 stone beef-cake, genetics play a small part when you use PED's. Less bro science, more science plz.
Reply 25
Original post by Yung Mon£y
Suddenly bro knows loads about roids then? :holmes: Shocker!
Unless you are wanting to end up a 20 stone beef-cake, genetics play a small part when you use PED's. Less bro science, more science plz.

its called common sense....

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2032436

ez curls....n00b :facepalm:

u shud spend ur time learning abit more abit training bro....
Original post by Ocassus
Cool story bro.

Spoiler

EDIT : Nice bodyfat %, what is it? 8/9? :teehee:

Ocassus, this isn't even you LOL...you got this picture of the internet...i know this because its my girlfreind's brother, taken in her little brothers room!!!! lmfao, busted
Original post by catjaum
its called common sense....

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2032436

ez curls....n00b :facepalm:

u shud spend ur time learning abit more abit training bro....

And what's wrong with them? :rolleyes:
Original post by Carpediemxx
Ocassus, this isn't even you LOL...you got this picture of the internet...i know this because its my girlfreind's brother, taken in her little brothers room!!!! lmfao, busted

NO way? hahahahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by silent ninja
NO way? hahahahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No lie, that picture is on facebook, i just double checked hahahahahah, cant believe someone nicked my gf's brothers picture..what a low life
Original post by catjaum
if your reading this blog, you probably just clicked to see if i did have the biggest arms.....having looked at the pics your probably thinking im right....

BUT....most likely there's someone out there reading this with bigger arms and this stupid statement gives em a reason to enter, and show off their bigger arms...

sometimes i wonder how different the orbit of jupiters moons would be if i didnt have 18" arms....but hopefully by the end of this transformation i have some idea...

more to come soon....

i should add abit about gym though.....

tomorrow legs day :frown:

I have fairly long arms. But they are thin.
How long have you been training?
Original post by Ocassus
Fancy posting a link as to where else this is on the internet bro?

Also if that is the case and I am your girlfriends brother, what is my name? (Despite the fact that I don't have a sister, LOL)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=457086290987939&set=a.384211174942118.103316.100000597168872&type=3&theater

FAIL

ooohh the plot thickens... maybe that Sam dude stole Ocassus' picture...?
Original post by silent ninja
ooohh the plot thickens... maybe that Sam dude stole Ocassus' picture...?

No, cos the posters on the wall are her little brother's fantasy posters ...also the album has a zoomed out picture also which it is clearly him
Original post by Ocassus
Ok ok, you got me.

But they done come from bb.com, not some Facebook profile. :lolwut:

Lol , hit the gym bro, don't pretend to be someone your not, now everyone knows your a fake =/
Original post by Ocassus
Tis the internet bro. :dontknow:

Yeah but now you have lost all credibility on this forum AND everyone now knows you use fake pictures like a derp
Original post by Ocassus
Ok ok, you got me.

But they done come from bb.com, not some Facebook profile. :lolwut:

Dude :eek: :eek: :eek:

Original post by Ocassus
you got plenty of muscle mass and I reckon at 5-6% like I got you'd destroy erryfin erryday.

That's just embarrassing :facepalm: tut tut tut
Original post by Ocassus
And I care..?

If I wanted credibility all I need is to post a big ass list of grade achievements in my sig.

derp de derp derp herp derp
Original post by Ocassus
And I care..?

If I wanted credibility all I need is to post a big ass list of grade achievements in my sig.

Of course you care, that's why you kept lying to the end "what's my name".

Don't pretend you don't care. Embarassing.

Quick Reply

Latest