The Student Room Group

Can you go into IB with a degree in History?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fudgesundae
Oh yeh and about the lack of intelligence stuff:

"its" is the possessive pronoun and adjective of it.
You should have used "it's", the contraction of it is.

Don't worry, it's a common mistake :wink:

So common you made it too haha. wont quote don't worry... its in your posts history lol
Original post by PrincePauper
So common you made it too haha. wont quote don't worry... its in your posts history lol

I didn't make the mistake whilst trying to correct others on their grammar. I do find it hilarious that you have resorted to looking through my post history.
Original post by fudgesundae
I didn't make the mistake whilst trying to correct others on their grammar. I do find it hilarious that you have resorted to looking through my post history.

But but but YOU have been making the mistake and then try to correct others... living on double standards I see... hmm

Yeh it is hilarious, the amount of rubbish you chat lol :eek:
Original post by PrincePauper
But but but YOU have been making the mistake and then try to correct others... living on double standards I see... hmm

Firstly, could you please point out some instances where I have made this mistake. If you don't, I will just assume you don't have any.

Secondly, perhaps I have found the error of my ways and have decided to spread the word. Either way it's irrelevant. You started the "let's find grammatical errors" game despite the fact your grammar is far far worse than mine.

Yeh it is hilarious, the amount of rubbish you chat lol :eek:

If, to you, rubbish means truth, then yes, I suppose I do chat a lot of rubbish.

Still trying to divert attention away from your original mistake are we?

I don't mind, you're only embarrassing yourself and providing some solid entertainment for yours truly.
What is IB? :biggrin:
Original post by JamalAhmed
What is IB? :biggrin:

Investment Banking or International Baccalaureate.

In this case, Investment Banking.
Original post by Herr
I often have drinks with someone who has a BA History of Art from Cambridge, she's been working for Goldman Sachs for many years and is in the midst of being sent to NYC.

You are the lighthouse of knowledge among the sea of ignorance in this thread.
I have read a few of your posts on other threads re this and they have been invaluable! Muchas Gracias :smile:
Reply 47
will a msc in history of international relations from LSE help to enter ib?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending