The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 07/08/2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stephenmca
I think i do yeah haha, good luck mate, hope you do a little bit better than me! :biggrin:

I'm ****ting it now because I've been fairly confident to everyone, and my best subjects: physics and modern studies are the ones i'm most concerned about :frown: Fml
Just got mine!

And, holy crap, this was my third year of Highers and I finally got an A in something! :biggrin: Higher Media Studies! Fantastic considering I'm doing HNC Media & Communication next year. This was the class I was convinced I screwed up the essay in! And I only got 50% in the prelim (sat May 1st - the exam was May 18th). Guess my cramming in May paid off!

And also a B in Int 2 Philosophy, which is exactly what I expected. :smile: I knew I'd be capable of a minimum pass at Higher (I only sat Int 2 because I missed the resit of a NAB due to a broken train), so I expected at least a B at Int 2.
Just realised my email will be sent to my old email account, brilliant.
Original post by sinfonietta
Just got mine!

And, holy crap, this was my third year of Highers and I finally got an A in something! :biggrin: Higher Media Studies! Fantastic considering I'm doing HNC Media & Communication next year. This was the class I was convinced I screwed up the essay in! And I only got 50% in the prelim (sat May 1st - the exam was May 18th). Guess my cramming in May paid off!

And also a B in Int 2 Philosophy, which is exactly what I expected. :smile: I knew I'd be capable of a minimum pass at Higher (I only sat Int 2 because I missed the resit of a NAB due to a broken train), so I expected at least a B at Int 2.

Well Done! Thats amazing getting an A.. Ive never had one either lol... Glad you happy with yours!! :smile:)
Got my results!!!!
Higher Psychology - A
Higher Admin - A
Higher Music - B

I'm into my firm!!!! YAAAAS!!!!
Reply 985
JUST GOT MY E-MAIL!!!!! I must say, it took some guts to open it and I was almost to scared to look buuuut I am soooo relieved, here goes

SG English - 1
SG Maths - 1
SG Music - 1
SG History - 1
Int.2 Chemistry - A
Int.2 Physics - A
Int.2 French - A
Int. 2 Art - A

:biggrin:
Original post by sinfonietta
Just got mine!

Very pleased for you, congrats! :smile:
Original post by RHenderson
Got my results!!!!
Higher Psychology - A
Higher Admin - A
Higher Music - B

I'm into my firm!!!! YAAAAS!!!!

well done, fantastic results
Reply 988
Original post by FH1996
JUST GOT MY E-MAIL!!!!! I must say, it took some guts to open it and I was almost to scared to look buuuut I am soooo relieved, here goes

SG English - 1
SG Maths - 1
SG Music - 1
SG History - 1
Int.2 Chemistry - A
Int.2 Physics - A
Int.2 French - A
Int. 2 Art - A

:biggrin:

Well done!
Well done everyone who's got theirs!!
Reply 990
* too

My giddiness has caused spelling errors :P
Reply 991
has anyone NOT got there results yet?
Well Done everyone who has theres already! All looking amazing!!
Reply 993
Original post by RyJ
Well done!

Thank you! I can finally sleep :biggrin:
Does anyone know what time around the grade boundaries thing goes up?
mee :frown:
Original post by aadam10

Me. signed up for email. using Hotmail/Outlook. Dont have them yet :frown:
not got mine yet :frown:
Original post by aadam10

Me :frown:
Reply 999
still waiting.... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest