The Student Room Group

Geograohy Courswork

i am to complete the introduction to this coursework over the summer holidays - don't worry im asking about a low control section

Tourism Honeypots create significant challenges in national parks and/or other rural areas. how far does the research you have carried out make you think that this statement is correct

for the introduction we are instructed to

Provide the broad purpose of the study, it’s aims and location are given in some detail. Questions and issues are thoroughly identified and an effective sequence of investigation is established - 5 to 6 marks

I require clarification on a few sections
- what does it mean by "broad purpose off the study"
- what does it mean by "aims and location given in some detial" does it want the exact coordinates on a map or something
- what does it mean by "effective sequence of investigation is established

thanks for all the help
I write fieldwork guides and how to write them up and if that was given to you with no explanation I am worried and that just looks as it's been copied from the mark scheme.

purpose of study is why you are doing the fieldwork and how it fits in the broader environment, so will be how it fits in to the specification that you are studying.

Aims - what you aims are. I also would put objectives in this bit as there are often links and also a brief description of how you are going to achieve the aim.

Location - can be exact coordinates although it isn't needed, but a general info about location in some detail and using different maps and writing about the location.

With what you've provided I would guess that you have to identify any limitations that could happen and why they are a limitation.

I'm not one bit impressed with what you've been given if it is just that as I think it's just the highest mark band, the marks sound about right for it to be, rather than a document that shows what you should include and some help. What you've been given is useless, I've do a lot of work in fieldwork and skills and that is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending