The Student Room Group

Btec hasc

hello,
i am aiming to get at least a Distinction overall in this subject. I am doing Unit 1 and 2 which is exam based and Unit 5 and 11 which is courswork. I need help to improve my grades so for coursework how can i achieve distinctions and for exams how can i get at least one distinction
Hii what exam board do you do and which subject is it?
Original post by Maariya02
Hii what exam board do you do and which subject is it?

Hiii it’s Pearson exam board. I am doing btec extended certificate qcf level 3 and we are doing Unit 1 & 2 which are exams and then 5 & 11 which are coursework
For coursework you'll want to be meeting all the D critera when completing assignments. This means complete and correct referencing and making sure you include enough detail in your answers.

For exams you need to do revision and then just do your best
Original post by Greymagic27
For coursework you'll want to be meeting all the D critera when completing assignments. This means complete and correct referencing and making sure you include enough detail in your answers.
For exams you need to do revision and then just do your best

so lets say ive used the internet for definitons and copied them but i have refrenced it is that okay or...?
Original post by bloodless-double
so lets say ive used the internet for definitons and copied them but i have refrenced it is that okay or...?

If you've referenced that should be ok
Original post by Greymagic27
If you've referenced that should be ok

Yhh hopefully basically we were meant to finish unit 11 in January but we went through unit 11 content first before starting it which took us till the beginning of march and then we started the coursework and in my coursework ive used the internet for definitions and facts and other informations but I have put the definitions how it was on the website but I’ve put the fact and other information in my own words but I have still referenced both of it hopefully
I should be okay I only need to finish a few tasks then I’ve got to link them to the case study 😭😭 (which I forgot about hehehe😔😔😭😭😭) btw thank you for replying to me and helping me I’ve js not have had the best few months because my mental health is taking over day by day. I really appreciate you 🩷.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending