The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SrijanParmeshwar
Ooh were there loads of squirrels there?

I didn't see any...

Fitz was quite nice but the accomm. sucked some seriously large testicles. I couldn't really "see" myself there either somehow.
Reply 381
Original post by Llewellyn

I guess being a "Llewellyn" is quite unusual, and with the accent it probably wasn't too much of a stab in the dark. I'm sure I've provided a physical description of myself at some point also. And in the queue for NatSci is also quite a giveaway.

I managed to go to the open day unnoticed. I didn't know you have to say your name or speak did I!

Why wouldn't you want a girlfriend?
Fitzwilliam.

Basically, this short girl with plats approached me when we were queuing for a Natural Sciences talk and asked to talk with me in private (which my friends found extremely amusing). And she said she basically stalks the applicants page but is too scared to sign up.

At least it wasn't some weirdo... I was completely taken aback though.

Is she good looking :sexface:
Original post by Heptapus
Wrong. :colonhash:

Spoiler

You gave me a heart attack. :colonhash:

I'll remember that. :colone: Happy birthday to her! :yay:
Reply 384
Only TSR has a "how many a*'s do you want" thread...:facepalm:
Reply 385
Original post by Theafricanlegend

What?! They are so different though! :lolwut:

Which makes it even worse! Impossible personal statement is impossible
Reply 386

Spoiler

Your sister is cooler than you :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by wcp100
I managed to go to the open day unnoticed. I didn't know you have to say your name or speak did I!

A lot of people seem to think there's no point getting into a relationship now since there's only a year until uni :dontknow:

Spoiler

Oh well happy birthday to her then :smile:

I didn't see any...

Fitz was quite nice but the accomm. sucked some seriously large testicles. I couldn't really "see" myself there either somehow.

Ah okay I wasn't really considering it, but I'd heard there were squirrels there and I find squirrels absolutely adorable.
Reply 388
Original post by Etoile

A lot of people seem to think there's no point getting into a relationship now since there's only a year until uni :dontknow:

I suspect he means ever. I sympathise with that view.
Original post by wcp100
It sounds like you all get more Oxbridge support than me....tea scones isn't looking so bad now :nothing:

Lol not me...The career advisor basically told me stuff that i already knew :meh:

Meh, in terms of pure maths, II is "harder" than III. II is actually an algebraic bitch, especially with Trig. I've only recently been introduced to most of F Maths so I don't really understand what's going on sometimes. The concepts in III are too difficult for me right now.

You sound like one of the excitable heroines from an anime :tongue:

I've allocated a posh accent to you. I know you're from Manchester... My mind just enjoys all the maths too much to "hear" you as anything else :lol:

What accent/voice have you allocated me :gah:
Original post by wcp100

Yes but most people on TSR don't know your name :tongue:

Eh various reasons, the main one is that I don't want to commit like that right now. Girlfriends are bloody hard work.
Original post by wcp100

Obvious that you two are playaaas :tongue:
Reply 392
Original post by wcp100

Some people just aren't interested in romance :dontknow:
Why? You say this AFTER I get into one :rolleyes:
Reply 393
Original post by SrijanParmeshwar
Obvious that you two are playaaas :tongue:

Me? :lolwut:
Original post by Theafricanlegend
Lol not me...The career advisor basically told me stuff that i already knew :meh:

What accent/voice have you allocated me :gah:

Ash Ketchum. It's a sort of kid's voice because you are always asking questions :lol: (which is a good thing btw)
Reply 395
Original post by Etoile
Some people just aren't interested in romance :dontknow:
Why? You say this AFTER I get into one :rolleyes:

I think that's why I haven't asked the girl I like out.
Original post by wcp100

Because ladies require maintenance :colonhash: and maybe he's apathetic to relationships... as am I
Reply 397
Yes but most people on TSR don't know your name :tongue:

Eh various reasons, the main one is that I don't want to commit like that right now. Girlfriends are bloody hard work.

A lot of the people on this thread do.

You've clearly being looking at the wrong couples to make that judgement :tongue:
Reply 398
Original post by Etoile

You'd get in the bath with me but not tell me your name :cry2:

I'll PM it to you if you're fussed. :lol: Just don't want to post it in the thread.
Reply 399
Original post by wcp100
I think that's why I haven't asked the girl I like out.

Because there's only a year? A year is still a long time for a relationship!

Latest