The Student Room Group

Is this too much to take?

I'm going to Uni in September to study Music Production.
I play guitar, started with ukulele but used to play the saxophone in school (haven't play that for a while though)

I was wondering if taking all 3 instruments to Uni with me would be a bit too much to take. I mean the ukulele is small and my guitar is a half size but I was just wondering what you guys would say?
Reply 1
If you have a way of getting them to uni easily then I don't see why there would be any problem.
Reply 2
I don't see there being a problem as long as there's space. None of us will know how much space you have in your accommodation if we don't know where you are! I'm sure you'll be fine though :P
It's entirely feasible - none of them are gigantic instruments, so you should still have enough space to store them - even if that is under your bed!
Original post by AdamHarriis
I play guitar, started with ukulele but used to play the saxophone in school (haven't play that for a while though)

I was wondering if taking all 3 instruments to Uni with me would be a bit too much to take. I mean the ukulele is small and my guitar is a half size but I was just wondering what you guys would say?

I knew someone who brought a clarinet, a violin, a cello, and three saxophones to uni. So no don't worry! :wink:
Original post by AdamHarriis

You'll be fine. People fit all sorts in there room. I know someone with an electric piano is their room (which is pretty extreme). The ukelele will barely take up any space :smile:.
Reply 6
Ahh that's all good then! The person in my room last year reckons it's the biggest room in the flat too so that's handy haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending