The Student Room Group

Pakistan 'Koran plot' imam remanded in blasphemy case

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19454739

I thought it was strange how the girl managed to get hold of a Qur'an in the first place, since like she learning disabilities and her family were Christian.

Hopefully this idiot will face the death penalty, which low life tries to get a disabled child killed...
(edited 11 years ago)
Deserves to be punished and they should really let the girl go now. Also maybe post some police around the area her family lives in.
Prosecutors say Imam Khalid Chishti will himself face charges of blasphemy.

Lol, bet he wasn't expecting that.
He deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life if it's true.

Original post by IdeasForLife

Hopefully this idiot will face the death penalty, which low life tries to get a disabled child killed...

No one's ever actually been killed by the state for blasphemy, so I doubt he will
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Lol, bet he wasn't expecting that.
He deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life if it's true.

No one's ever actually been killed by the state for blasphemy, so I doubt he will

Yh I bet that was a real slap in the face lol.:yikes:

And I'll take back the death sentance thing since I guess he didn't actually manage to complete his crime (thank god), life in prison sounds good.

"Not by the state but plenty have lost their lives to alleged blasphemy":mad:
Reply 5
Don't worry... He can pray 5 times a day and know the ARABIC Qur'an word for word and still be a dick!
According to Some Pakistani muslims, he can take 5 other people with him to heaven... Just wow don't you think?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by westarmy
Don't worry... He can pray 5 times a day and know the ARABIC Qur'an word for word and still be a dick!
According to Pakistani muslims, he can take 5 other people with him to heaven... Just wow don't you think?

I don't think that.
Though I will say alot of Muslims are wrecked up there, they add religion + culture together, but I have seen some really good muslims aswell.
Reply 7
Original post by IdeasForLife
I don't think that.
Though I will say alot of Muslims are wrecked up there, they add religion + culture together, but I have seen some really good muslims aswell.

Edited, yes there are good muslims too :smile:
Reply 8
The nut job doesn't deserve to die.just yet. Torture him in prison, make him beg for mercy and forgiveness
Then kill him.

Poor girl. The slug wanted to cause further division between local Christians and Muslims at the expense of a innocent person.
He has the moral fibre of a Salafi.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending