The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Gurkha Scholarship at Kent???

I am not sure if this will be of any help but does anyone know about this scholarship? I fit the profile and wanted to know if anyone had applied for 2012. I think they started it from 2012. It would be nice to know what students thought of it. I am going to apply to University of Kent for 2013? What's the uni like by the way?
Also, I am an international student.:smile:
Reply 1
I would send an email to: "[email protected]" - ask for a detailed description and what you can do to apply.

I'm not sure about this scholarship but the team for scholarships are very helpful and don't forget to ask about the "covering letter" and what you need to say/do etc..

...but if you can get it, go for it, it's there to help :biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by OrangeA
I would send an email to: "[email protected]" - ask for a detailed description and what you can do to apply.

I'm not sure about this scholarship but the team for scholarships are very helpful and don't forget to ask about the "covering letter" and what you need to say/do etc..

...but if you can get it, go for it, it's there to help :biggrin:

Thanks. :smile: I did email them. Since it's a new scholarship, it's hard to find out more about it. It would have been nice to see the profile of the student who got it. You know, just to see where i stand. Oh well, thanks for your reply. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending