The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Ape Gone Insane has more rep than anyone else :smile:

Hmm.. it might have been something else. Calling you ignorant would have probably got her some warning posts rather than a ban (although I guess it depends on the rest of the post).

IT CROWD!! :biggrin:

Finally somebody got it :biggrin:
Original post by dinrah04
I've had so many negs, I've been to negative reps, 2 gem then back to 1. 3 back to 2, and now I'm at 3 again. Wooh :woo:

no still 2 for me i was at 67 but then got two negs at once and lost 15 :O :O :frown:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Why is that something to cheer about?

She annoyed me. Never stops replying and I have to give the last reply (I don't know why, even if the other guy's argument sounds worthless to reply to). And I think she's attention seeking by calling herself "ugly" every now and then..

And I like looking like the winner in arguments, the ones that are not serious, of course.
Finally somebody got it :biggrin:

I support... West Ham? :tongue:
Original post by JamalAhmed
She annoyed me. Never stops replying and I have to give the last reply (I don't know why, even if the other guy's argument sounds worthless to reply to). And I think she's attention seeking by calling herself "ugly" every now and then..

And I like looking like the winner in arguments, the ones that are not serious, of course.

lol sounds like you both always want the last word :tongue:

Also umm... I never really spoke to her at all so I wouldn't know, but how do you know that she's not genuinely insecure about her appearance? :colondollar: I don't know about anything that happened but if I said that about myself, the last thing I would want is people accusing me of just being attention seeking.
(edited 11 years ago)
Aaah, okay :wink: I'll be here at night :wink: on weekends anyway... :colondollar:

Good :smile: did you get my earlier post about my first AS lesson xD
Original post by Pandora.
Done :smile:

Original post by JamalAhmed

Urmmm okay... Thats not any of your business though :holmes:
Original post by techno836
Good :smile: did you get my earlier post about my first AS lesson xD

No :tongue: repost it? Or PM :wink:
no still 2 for me i was at 67 but then got two negs at once and lost 15 :O :O :frown:

I hate when that happens:/ I mainly get rep for witty posts but I rarely make any :s

I support Peterborough, but barely. It's mainly because I live there.

no negging please .... but im not that into football but if so it would be man united :L :smile: :getmeacoat:
No :tongue: repost it? Or PM :wink:

hang on then changing to laptop now :L :smile:
no negging please .... but im not that into football but if so it would be man united :L :smile: :getmeacoat:

Glory seeker! boooo

hang on then changing to laptop now :L :smile:

Okay :wink: and PRSOM :frown:
I hate when that happens:/ I mainly get rep for witty posts but I rarely make any :s

I support Peterborough, but barely. It's mainly because I live there.

Guys I'm joking :tongue: I don't support anyone. It's from the IT Crowd episode that was referenced :tongue:
Guys I'm joking :tongue: I don't support anyone. It's from the IT Crowd episode that was referenced :tongue:

Who would actually support West Ham anyway...
:rofl: guess I'll wait till it quietens down... :redface:
I think we should all swear an oath not to neg each other... :tongue:
Milestone: 200 posts already! :biggrin: :woo: :rofl: :woo: :lol:

Oops! Three consecutive posts... :unimpressed::facepalm:
lol sounds like you both always want the last word :tongue:

Also umm... I never really spoke to her at all so I wouldn't know, but how do you know that she's not genuinely insecure about her appearance? :colondollar:

When we argue, it's more like a fight... were both perceptive but also imply a lot (we both know when we imply something nobody can prove it) so we will wait for that moment when one of us doesn't imply and makes a point and we'll argue against it with questions, not with points, because when you make a point, you are not implying...so basically, either I'm attacking and she's defending, or she's attacking me and I'm defending. She'll also taunt me by saying "just get out you'll never win this"
to which I reply "how? let's wait and see"

And normally out of one argument we end up like 5 different ones..

LOL :smile: Of course I want the last word. You know the phrase "I'll have the last laugh" so not replying makes you look like a loser, and according to my list I have not yet lost.

Insecure-ness... could be true, but she just says it too much, I think, more then what's needed :frown:
Damn you Shadab! :angry:

Latest