The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys Merlin is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :emo: Apparently its the last series I hope its not true it cant be noooooooooooooooo :frown:

http://cultfix.co.uk/merlins-future-in-doubt-18579.htm
Original post by Kittaaaaay
How was your day today, btw? :tongue:

Hi! :tongue: well... New head of English is a plonker... :tongue: but yeah it was decent :biggrin: and I love maths :colone:

You?

Because during a tinychat, he ruined my 51 shades of blue by turning one of the shades red xD
I don't know how I decided to call him that, but I did.

:rofl:

Original post by Farhan96
Ohhhh, but what about if you do as maths in year 11 and complete it in year 12 so you have less exams in year 13? They must count it then.

Nope :tongue:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Who took 1997!! :unimpressed: :tongue:

/hides xD

Still ... Your name is Red. xD

I see how it is you guys are ignoring me! :frown: :cry: :emo:
And kittay I didnt get the prefect job aha :rofl:

WHAATTTT NOOOOO. D; Did they tell you why? :hugs:
Your school is really weird LOL! :wink: :tongue:

Hhaha :tongue: I wanted 1997 though! :frown: And jamal got this year :facepalm: I dont think I'll get anything LOL! :lol:

I don't think it's weird :smile:. It's more fun than most schools in my opinion.

Samsung Galaxy Ace
/hides xD

Still ... Your name is Red. xD

WHAATTTT NOOOOO. D; Did they tell you why? :hugs:

You'll pay for this :colone: XD :tongue:

Hhaha :lol: Noo they had a meeting after school today so yeah dunnoe how it went for them :tongue: But its probably the fact that some teachers dont like me :rofl: And my mum always complains :facepalm: :tongue: :jumphug: Good Luck to you though :biggrin: :h:
Original post by JamalAhmed
I don't think it's weird :smile:. It's more fun than most schools in my opinion.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hhaha your school should be on telly LOL! :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Hi! :tongue: well... New head of English is a plonker... :tongue: but yeah it was decent :biggrin: and I love maths :colone:

You?

Plonker xD I love that word!
Mine was dull :/ Good first lesson, did an investigation on indicators for chem and had a competition to see who could put the most colours into a boiling tube .. We won with five colours xD

The rest was meh. Started on cubic graphs in maths!
You'll pay for this :colone: XD :tongue:

Hhaha :lol: Noo they had a meeting after school today so yeah dunnoe how it went for them :tongue: But its probably the fact that some teachers dont like me :rofl: And my mum always complains :facepalm: :tongue: :jumphug: Good Luck to you though :biggrin: :h:

D; That suckkkkksss! Do you know who's got it though?
My interview's either tmr or on friday >:
Plonker xD I love that word!
Mine was dull :/ Good first lesson, did an investigation on indicators for chem and had a competition to see who could put the most colours into a boiling tube .. We won with five colours xD

The rest was meh. Started on cubic graphs in maths!

Same! He's a div though... Seriously. He's charging me because I got higher than a C... Even though I never met my prediction... :redface:

Awesome!! Jealous :frown: :tongue: :rofl: when we do experiments... :colone:

Yay! :biggrin:
Hhaha your school should be on telly LOL! :tongue:

Really? No other school in East London is like that.
and look at BGTC. that school is messed up.

And Tbh, I look at Waterloo road and think is that it...but I never thought of it as weird...and tarik would have probably got beaten up because he hypes so much, especially in the first day of school when he was acting a dickhead.

Samsung Galaxy Ace
Dw! Red = Communism! :biggrin: :woo:

:rofl: you're right wing xD
:rofl: I'm as red as red can be... Authoritative and Left Wing... Stalin :woo:

I know :wink: xD
Ermahged, new! :awesome:
What would you rather be called? xD
Original post by MangoFreak
Ermahged, new! :awesome:

ermahged! :woo:
The forum looks horrible now :frown:
D; That suckkkkksss! Do you know who's got it though?
My interview's either tmr or on friday >:

Aha yeah I do most of my mates :rofl: and some idiots who dont know jack! :rofl: :tongue:
:eek: We didnt have an interview the teachers just picked people whether they wanted to do or not :facepalm: Which is stupid :tongue:

Original post by JamalAhmed
Really? No other school in East London is like that.
and look at BGTC. that school is messed up.

And Tbh, I look at Waterloo road and think is that it...but I never thought of it as weird...and tarik would have probably got beaten up because he hypes so much, especially in the first day of school when he was acting a dickhead.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

My school aint like that but we do have stuff like that happen I mean once we had the whole of year 10 vs year 11 and it was like the whole school watching I mean that was jokes :rofl: And then we also protested and refused to go into lesson once until the scraped the house idead :tongue:

Aha yeah I watch waterloo road and think I dont think there is a school like that :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed

Nope :tongue:

So why would you do your as levels now if Cambridge dont accept them.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
The forum looks horrible now :frown:

Hey! :hi: I know right :colondollar: It looks weird :tongue:
Hey! :hi: I know right :colondollar: It looks weird :tongue:

Ugh, I'm not going to get used to this at all! :frown: There was nothing wrong before, if it ain't broke don't fix it! I would understand if they added some new features or something, but the forum just looks awfully cheap and unprofessional now.

Latest