The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamalAhmed
I am very good accents.

and just to let people know, my school is very fun.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Oh nice, I think I do a cracking Chinese and Indian but it's probably terrible. And nice.
Original post by dinrah04
They're very weird, even the mother is weird. Why couldn't my family have moved a bit further down to Cambridge. It seems so much nicer. Now I'm too involved to consider moving out of town :/

Haha where are they from??:tongue: when did you move to Peterborough ??:smile:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Oioi you got fan girls :wink: their not entirely younger that you :wink::wink: Haha yeah its best to do that or you get their hopes up :tongue:

Oh wow LOL mine is worse coz the lady is in her middle ages and she brings the whole family :facepalm: :lol:

I guessed the first part too lol

Alright you win. You know crazier purple.

Samsung Galaxy Ace
Haha where are they from??:tongue: when did you move to Peterborough ??:smile:

They're from Peterborough but they're another breed altogether. I moved when I was 6 o;
I guessed the first part too lol

Alright you win. You know crazier purple.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Haha yaay :woo: you lose :tongue:
They're from Peterborough but they're another breed altogether. I moved when I was 6 o;

Ahaha LOL wow :tongue:....Ahh when you were 6 I was gonna ask which you find better but then you were too young then :colondollar:
I don't normally talk about stuff like this but how do you guys feel about 18 year olds bring married to 29 year olds and having a baby with them? Just some distant family problem (more like gossip)

Samsung Galaxy Ace
Ahaha LOL wow :tongue:....Ahh when you were 6 I was gonna ask which you find better but then you were too young then :colondollar:

I still remember the Seychelles, I found it better I mean nice beaches and weather. My houses were a lot bigger but in England it's decent too, better school (I assume), better shops and clothes. More options for food, better television and technology. I guess Seychelles is better for a holiday, I can barely speak my first language anymore.
I don't normally talk about stuff like this but how do you guys feel about 18 year olds bring married to 29 year olds and having a baby with them? Just some distant family problem (more like gossip)

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Anybody.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Samsung Galaxy Ace

It ain't right in my opinion I mean they have an 11 year gap :eek: and for the baby it could cause problems because when he/she is older having parents with that dirt of age gap could be a problem for them ::colondollar: .....try my old house next door neighbour he had a wife and then they split and then had another who was much younger like in get 30's and the man is like in hid 50's :eek: when I first went round i thought he was the kids grandad :colondollar::s-smilie:
I still remember the Seychelles, I found it better I mean nice beaches and weather. My houses were a lot bigger but in England it's decent too, better school (I assume), better shops and clothes. More options for food, better television and technology. I guess Seychelles is better for a holiday, I can barely speak my first language anymore.

Haha Aww I was born in London have always been here :'( I plan on moving when I'm older :tongue: where you from like your parents :smile:
Haha Aww I was born in London have always been here :'( I plan on moving when I'm older :tongue: where you from like your parents :smile:

What's it like living in London?
I don't really understand, I'm from Seychelles (which is another country) and so are my parents. We're all pretty mixed like French, Scottish, Indian and African. So weird :s-smilie:
It ain't right in my opinion I mean they have an 11 year gap :eek: and for the baby it could cause problems because when he/she is older having parents with that dirt of age gap could be a problem for them ::colondollar: .....try my old house next door neighbour he had a wife and then they split and then had another who was much younger like in get 30's and the man is like in hid 50's :eek: when I first went round i thought he was the kids grandad :colondollar::s-smilie:

but is it acceptable in today's age? it sounds disgusting to me and it may cause problems for the child.

Samsung Galaxy Ace
I'm off to sleep guys I'm too tired night :smile:
I don't really understand, I'm from Seychelles (which is another country) and so are my parents. We're all pretty mixed like French, Scottish, Indian and African. So weird :s-smilie:

Depends where you live. I like it because there is a lot of stuff to do here and everything you need it's very close but it I just dont like the area (houses next to my house) also it's very loud.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

It's ok there are advantages and disadvantages :tongue: but on whole its good although were like world of slang LOL Haha :awesome::smug:....Aww right I'm guessing by your name your Muslim??:s-smilie::colondollar: or are you not:colondollar::tongue:

but is it acceptable in today's age? it sounds disgusting to me and it may cause problems for the child.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Really !!??:eek: it shouldn't be its not right for a flipping 50 year old to sleep with a 30 year old its disgusting
(edited 11 years ago)
It's ok there are advantages and disadvantages :tongue: but on whole its good although were like world of slang LOL Haha :awesome::smug:....Aww right I'm guessing by your name your Muslim??:s-smilie::colondollar: or are you not:colondollar::tongue:

Really !!??:eek: it shouldn't be its not right for a flipping 50 year old to sleep with a 30 year old its disgusting

Nah I'm not, my family are Christian but I'm Atheist. My mother just liked the name.
I am going over to the joke app. Currently having an argument against an American about Britain vs America.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Samsung Galaxy Ace

It's a bit weird but I guess they're both adults, if they love each other I guess it's okay but it maybe weird for the child.
Nah I'm not, my family are Christian but I'm Atheist. My mother just liked the name.

Ahh right do your parents know your an athiest ??

I am going over to the joke app. Currently having an argument against an American about Britain vs America.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Britain obvi :tongue:

Night guys :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest