The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spent all day doing Science :ahee: :biggrin:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Aah, which ones? I had triple art and double geography... I was bound to get annoyed xD

Got sent out of geography for talking too much and all that nonsense... :tongue: she was trying to tell me off outside but I couldn't help but smile :facepalm: and yeah... The assistant head laughed xD but she said I couldn't talk when I went back in... I talked though! :biggrin:

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...

Come on man, someone could be genuinely distracted by you :frown:
Reply 3983
That's so mean :eek:

Pick on someone their own size -.-

They were the same size. This year ten must have been about four feet tall.
Aah, which ones? I had triple art and double geography... I was bound to get annoyed xD

Got sent out of geography for talking too much and all that nonsense... :tongue: she was trying to tell me off outside but I couldn't help but smile :facepalm: and yeah... The assistant head laughed xD but she said I couldn't talk when I went back in... I talked though! :biggrin:

Double English, Art, French. Had science too but didn't enjoy it at all because I'm a ****ing retard and I had no idea what I was doing :tongue:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Double English, Art, French. Had science too but didn't enjoy it at all because I'm a ****ing retard and I had no idea what I was doing :tongue:

:mmm: Teehee, you took Art :lol:
Original post by MangoFreak

Usually I enjoy it, 'cuz I don't have to use my brain, :tongue: but lately it's just been.... blehhh :frown: Not nice. Plus someone spilled red and black acrylic paint on one of my pieces, so I shall have to redo that :unimpressed:
Usually I enjoy it, 'cuz I don't have to use my brain, :tongue: but lately it's just been.... blehhh :frown: Not nice. Plus someone spilled red and black acrylic paint on one of my pieces, so I shall have to redo that :unimpressed:

No, I can, from my friends' experiences, conclude that Art is evil :colonhash:
Come on man, someone could be genuinely distracted by you :frown:

:rofl: everyone talks anyway... She said (because we have two geography classes at the same time) they they'll split it into those who want to work and those who dont... And I said... But then you'd have a class full of people who don't WANT to.. :wink:

Aaah, that'd be a nice day! :eek:

Original post by DJMonty
They were the same size. This year ten must have been about four feet tall.

:rofl:

No, I can, from my friends' experiences, conclude that Art is evil :colonhash:

I'm not even any good at it, I actually have no idea why I chose it :redface:
I'm not even any good at it, I actually have no idea why I chose it :redface:

:console:

At least you're good at Science :ahee:

(really though if you need help, yo :cool:)
Reply 3992
Oh crap, I just realized. I have to do a draft for my controlled assessment by tomorrow. Well.... Anyone fancy giving me a hand?
Reply 3993

What's so funny about taking art?
Original post by Ndella
What's so funny about taking art?

Do you take Art?
My Maths homework was ridiculous the back page asked where the graph y=a^x hit the y axis and find a given the graph,on the back page-it was so obvious that it was (0,1) where it hit the y axis and that a was just the y coordinate, where x is 1,which ended up being 3.
Yeah :tongue: and? :tongue: I'm not naughty... Just talk too much...

Well this is what my geography teacher was saying... That I'm so disruptive and no one works because of me... Yet I got 100% UMS and other people didn't completely fail, and I revised, why can't they!

GCSE grades aren't always indicators... :tongue: just do geography! Or physics.. :biggrin:

You have two more years at the same school!
:console:

At least you're good at Science :ahee:

(really though if you need help, yo :cool:)

Pssshhhh, I used to be okay at biology. Not any more though :tongue:

What horrible lessons you had-Double English that would be like hell I'd imagine-I'm so pleased to have banished English from my life now, while the unlucky ones have to do another year of English.
Original post by themancunian
You have two more years at the same school!

Not with those teachers xF

Latest