The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by themancunian
I'll be doing computer science, maths and physics; probably...

Hows the electronic course going :tongue:?

Oooooh, I'm sort of ignoring it :lol: Like I said, there were prerequisites of which I was not aware beforehand :mmm:
Original post by MangoFreak
Oooooh, I'm sort of ignoring it :lol: Like I said, there were prerequisites of which I was not aware beforehand :mmm:

:rofl: like what? :mmm:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Umm, you read/uploaded the wrong thing :colondollar:
You were supposed to answer these questions :smile:

What did he upload xD :rofl:

Haha :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
What did he upload xD :rofl:

He read out a newspaper article.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Umm, you read/uploaded the wrong thing :colondollar:
You were supposed to answer these questions :smile:

Sorry, but I don't care about those questions. It was an accent challenge and from this you should be able to guess my accent. What sort of accent is it? take a guess.

Samsung Galaxy Ace
No space! I had to delete two already... And one noticed... So I had to re add them.... :tongue:

4 max.. And it'll change in March when.we get A Level Maths Modules xD or whatever....

It's top three from now :wink:

It's alright...:smile:

Samsung Galaxy Ace
Original post by JamalAhmed
Sorry, but I don't care about those questions. It was an accent challenge and from this you should be able to guess my accent. What sort of accent is it? take a guess.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

I'm fairly certain that's not even slightly the point and is regardless not a fair test so do the ****ing questions :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
I did the accent challenge lol. Sorry, I didn't introduce anything :frown: I just jumped right in :smile:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fCf4YVDNhv

I never knew I sound like this. I thought I sounded higher pitched...:lol:

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Thought I was listening to the news haha :biggrin:

In my ChemEng Degree xD

Ohh, I doubt I can remove modules in medicine
I think the OP on this thread might possibly be the worst-formatted and edited post I've ever seen on TSR :lol:

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Kinda killing the sport there? :shifty:
Original post by dinrah04

Oh Fe :redface:
I think the OP on this thread might possibly be the worst-formatted and edited post I've ever seen on TSR :lol:

Oh shhhh! It was Made from the phone... :frown:

:teehee:
Oh shhhh! It was Made from the phone... :frown:

Do you want Mango to fix it for you? :h:

Wow... okay :K: Sorry for trying to help you...
Original post by dinrah04

It was news...I was reading the newspaper lol. Dick Clegg came into a school in the borough. And do you really have to do the questions? Anyways, where do you think I am from? - what sort of accent.

Samsung Galaxy Ace
Do you want Mango to fix it for you? :h:

How will you fix it? If I like your suggestions I'll give you my details... Or tell me the actual codes and I'll use them...

It's alright...:smile:

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Do the questions or I remove you '_'
It was news...I was reading the newspaper lol. Dick Clegg came into a school in the borough. And do you really have to do the questions? Anyways, where do you think I am from? - what sort of accent.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

Pfft I've had Mr Cameron himself come to my school...
How will you fix it? If I like your suggestions I'll give you my details... Or tell me the actual codes and I'll use them...

Do the questions or I remove you '_'

I was just going to reformat it, post it on here, for you to copypasta.
Omg! Michael Gove was meant to come to our school... Lucky he didn't... Grrr!! I'd would've been chained to a chair :angry: :mad: :rofl:

Latest