The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
We didn't want you dying on us :tongue: before seeing Britain :wink:

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

I'm totally that typical immigrant dreaming of the day I step foot on British soil xD
Original post by Kittaaaaay
And obviously I'm too cool to be part of your crew :biggrin:

I could only have three :emo: I always have the first crew member as M+(however many games I've played and lost + the one I'm about to start :tongue:), plus two more :lol:

You can be on the 37th Crew de la Mango :ahee:
(edited 11 years ago)
It's not a very moral job to have. You will be creating guns to kill people (let's face it, guns are created to kill). Some of these people that may be killed by the bullets the weapon fires may be civilians.
Original post by JamalAhmed
It's not a very moral job to have. You will be creating guns to kill people (let's face it, guns are created to kill). Some of these people that may be killed by the bullets the weapon fires may be civilians.

His Plan A is to go into finance, he's obviously not bothered by the typical social agreement on "morals" :lol: :tongue:
Ahah I have an obsession with waves and spinning and energy :biggrin:

Original post by MangoFreak
:colonhash: We all died :emo: There was an automated ship with a drone that took down the shields, allowing it to **** us up with lasers :lol: I managed to escape with 2% hull, but it was simply the proverbial frying pan. There was a Rebel fighter, upon which I managed to fire a single missile before being shot in the life support. Stupid ships having a sense of irony :unimpressed: Dealing the final blow to my ship by destroying the life support :tongue:

I love this game :moon: :ahee:

Lizzie!! All your fault!!!! :rolleyes: can I be on Shields this time :colonhash:

Now call it...

The Synchronous Storm

I could only have three :emo: I always have the first crew member as M+(however many games I've played and lost + the one I'm about to start :tongue:), plus two more :lol:

You can be on the 37th Crew de la Mango :ahee:

Yay! :woo:
It sounds pretty interesting, is there somewhere I can try it?
His Plan A is to go into finance, he's obviously not bothered by the typical social agreement on "morals" :lol: :tongue:

:rofl: +ve rep (imaginary... :colonhash:)

Original post by JamalAhmed

So? People are making them anyway... Might as well make them more destructive and less painful :wink:

Yay! :woo:
It sounds pretty interesting, is there somewhere I can try it?

They're working on releasing a demo, not sure if it's out yet.

It's only £7 though (I say "only" despite the fact that I had to spend a couple of week convincing my mother to buy it, and even then had to wait 'til pay day :tongue:).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/212680
Fair enough :tongue: No one would go for that, solely because there will ALWAYS be someone smart enough to hack into that system :lol:

Some teenager will hack in and burn a penis into Siberia with an ion cannon :rofl:
They're working on releasing a demo, not sure if it's out yet.

It's only £7 though (I say "only" despite the fact that I had to spend a couple of week convincing my mother to buy it, and even then had to wait 'til pay day :tongue:).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/212680

Can we see some screenshots? :biggrin:

Can we see some screenshots? :biggrin:

If you used a computer you could go to the Steam page and see :pierre: :tongue:

I'll take one of me dying next game :lol:
If you used a computer you could go to the Steam page and see :pierre: :tongue:

I'll take one of me dying next game :lol:

When I invest in a good laptop I will :wink:

Okay! :biggrin: I'm in charge of shields right?

When I invest in a good laptop I will :wink:

Okay! :biggrin: I'm in charge of shields right?

Yes :h: Synchronous Storm was one character too long, so I went for "Storm of Shadab" :lol:

Kittaaaaay
x

I forgot to change your character's gender :facepalm2: Oh well, you won't notice :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm totally that typical immigrant dreaming of the day I step foot on British soil xD

:rofl: we'll be waiting :wink:

We freed a slave who joined our crew guys! Good job :ahee: :woo:
I forgot to change your character's gender :facepalm2: Oh well, you won't notice :tongue:

Oh what is this suddenly in my pants? It's a penis! I could've sworn it wasn't there before ..
Oh well xD

:rofl: we'll be waiting :wink:

Oh man, three years and I'll be all **** YES BITCHES I'M IN ****ING ENGLAND/SCOTLAND/WALES/NORTHERN IRELAND
Oh what is this suddenly in my pants? It's a penis! I could've sworn it wasn't there before ..
Oh well xD

Oh man, three years and I'll be all **** YES BITCHES I'M IN ****ING ENGLAND/SCOTLAND/WALES/NORTHERN IRELAND

:facepalm:

Woo!! And we can all meet each other!

We found an Engi (half-machine race, generally emotionless and super good at repairs) crashed and deactivated on an uncharted world! Good job guys :ahee: :woo: Another crew member :biggrin:
We found an Engi (half-machine race, generally emotionless and super good at repairs) crashed and deactivated on an uncharted world! Good job guys :ahee: :woo: Another crew member :biggrin:

Yay!! :biggrin: who am I?! :biggrin:

Yay!! :biggrin: who am I?! :biggrin:

Shadab? I think? :holmes: :tongue:

You're a human :lol: I'm using the default, all-human ship. I have unlocked one other ship, but it's slightly harder to play :tongue:

Latest