The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kittaaaaay

What are you even talking about ._.

Shadab started writing in Bengali (a language) and I gave him an honest opinion, then he replied I'm stupid so he was being a jerk.

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Almost as stupid as you xD

Who was it that wanted the reading-out-of-a-book vocaroo? Here's mine. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RLTtPuCZrX Don't laughhh, I even sound stupid to myself D;

So deep and heartfelt :rofl:
Original post by Mr.Nor
Soo what lessons those everyone have tomorrow? I have:

ICT: HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. I sit next to my best friend and where the teacher can't see what I'm doing so :P

Music: LOVE IT. I think I'm going over some dance music and deciding on my performance piece ^^

Chemistry: I have no idea what I'm doing as it will be first lesson so :/

Maths: Ergh. Set 1 is hard :'(

P.E: I DESPISE THIS SO MUCH. I reaaally want to move groups to be with all my friends as they put me in a group with about 80% I hate.

I've got:

Physics: meh should be all right won't be doing much
Biology: ISA practice grrr :angry:

English: The teacher will just witter for the hour so that'll be fine
Maths: I never do any work in the lesson so that's cool
Mandarin: The teacher will probably just start us on a new topic so that'll be ok

I have pretty good day :biggrin:
Original post by chloe--
Holy cow.

You guys talk too quickly :tongue:

:rofl: hi! :biggrin:

Who was it that wanted the reading-out-of-a-book vocaroo? Here's mine. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RLTtPuCZrX Don't laughhh, I even sound stupid to myself D;

Now you sound Asian :biggrin: well more Asian... :tongue:
Original post by Mr.Nor

ICT: HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. I sit next to my best friend and where the teacher can't see what I'm doing so :P

Music: LOVE IT. I think I'm going over some dance music and deciding on my performance piece ^^

P.E: I DESPISE THIS SO MUCH. I reaaally want to move groups to be with all my friends as they put me in a group with about 80% I hate.

Double science: Chemistry test tomorrow :3 Kind of looking forward to it /truenerd
Double geography: Ugh ugh ugh cannot stand the teacher. Just no.
Double english: Meh. Dull as hell but meh.
ICT: We do **** all during ICT so .. Again, meh.
Business enterprise: Again we do **** all .. Probably just going to end up watching Business Nightmares or Young Apprentice again.
Reply 985
Original post by Mr.Nor

A double lesson of psychology, followed by a single lesson of psychology after break: We have a new teacher who's alright, but I really miss the old one :'(

and a double lesson of chemistry after lunch: head of science...he made his form make a grammatically incorrect display, apparently just to annoy me, which i think is pointless, as i'm not fussed XD... and I wrote a note to him going 'Why IS there random lower case letters?!?' Which I don't think he'll let me live down... :s-smilie:
My lessons are:
Triple Geography
Double Art

:angry:
Reply 987
Original post by NinjaPandaa
I've got:

Physics: meh should be all right won't be doing much
Biology: ISA practice grrr :angry:

English: The teacher will just witter for the hour so that'll be fine
Maths: I never do any work in the lesson so that's cool
Mandarin: The teacher will probably just start us on a new topic so that'll be ok

I have pretty good day :biggrin:

Oooh you do Mandarin? That's so awesome! You're probably the only person who isn't doing French/German/Spanish from what I know of anyway :wink:
My lessons are:
Triple Geography
Double Art

Wow, I don't think I could cope with a triple lesson. :redface:
Original post by dinrah04
So deep and heartfelt :rofl:

Looool, first book I came across :awesome:

Now you sound Asian :biggrin: well more Asian... :tongue:

xD Spent the whole day with asians ... Oh well. Have a chance to recover some of my accent during winter break :tongue:
Mini race to 1,000 posts xD
Reply 991
Double science: Chemistry test tomorrow :3 Kind of looking forward to it /truenerd
Double geography: Ugh ugh ugh cannot stand the teacher. Just no.
Double english: Meh. Dull as hell but meh.
ICT: We do **** all during ICT so .. Again, meh.
Business enterprise: Again we do **** all .. Probably just going to end up watching Business Nightmares or Young Apprentice again.

Good luck on your test! I have my old ICT teacher back now and we actually do work now :frown:
1000 :biggrin:
Cosmos by Carl Sagan!
Looool, first book I came across :awesome:

xD Spent the whole day with asians ... Oh well. Have a chance to recover some of my accent during winter break :tongue:

:rofl: don't worry, Asian is fine! :wink:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Wow, I don't think I could cope with a triple lesson. :redface:

Worst thing is... I don't get along with the teacher... I'm so nice... Shes such a bitch! :angry:
Reply 995
Ok.. this is my paragraph thingy bob, tbf this is ptobably not how i speak but more my reading boice in school which sounds weird tbh, picked the closest book next to me XD http://vocaroo.com/i/s01MGBD0vI6k
Gwvdvf

My sentiments exactly. You're so eloquent :smile:
Reply 997
Original post by tara8000
A double lesson of psychology, followed by a single lesson of psychology after break: We have a new teacher who's alright, but I really miss the old one :'(

and a double lesson of chemistry after lunch: head of science...he made his form make a grammatically incorrect display, apparently just to annoy me, which i think is pointless, as i'm not fussed XD... and I wrote a note to him going 'Why IS there random lower case letters?!?' Which I don't think he'll let me live down... :s-smilie:

well have fun with the head of science then :wink:
Original post by Mr.Nor

I have:

Study: (probably going to be doing engineering work)
Maths: :woo: yay
Physics: yaaaay
PE: FFS noooo
History: Meh
Astronomy: yaaaay
Reply 999
My lessons are:
Triple Geography
Double Art

OMG, I HAD THOSE LESSONS ON THURSDAYS IN YEAR 9 :O