The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Once more unto the school, ta ta, chaps! :colonhash:
Original post by MangoFreak
Once more unto the school, ta ta, chaps! :colonhash:

Bye, go on the app so I can talk in boredom!!
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Why???

Yeah you ask someone to go with you :P but us normal people go with a group of friends!

I'm not going, my friends ask why :L

I'd have nobody to go with me, it'd be well weird to ask and they're just like "this school doesn't do that".

Yeah, despite our Prom not being until like, July or something, people already apparently have dates :lolwut:

All of it is total bull**** :lol:

Oh, nobodies even spoken about it at my school. What exactly do you do in prom?
Original post by dinrah04
I'd have nobody to go with me, it'd be well weird to ask and they're just like "this school doesn't do that".

Oh, nobodies even spoken about it at my school. What exactly do you do in prom?

Yeah they do :tongue: it's fine xD in prom you just chill out, have a drink, dance maybe :tongue: have a laugh :wink:
Yeah they do :tongue: it's fine xD in prom you just chill out, have a drink, dance maybe :tongue: have a laugh :wink:

Sounds boring I guess meh, I'll go for the experience
It sucks because my school has wifi now but I don't know my TSR password
Awesome! :biggrin: aww :frown: what went wrong :frown:

I have triple.art then double geography today xD not the other way around... I think!

Quite proud of my maths result, don't laugh at me because I suck at it xD
On the first science paper there were just lots of things we hadn't really covered, though I think I tried to bull**** my way through it pretty well /shifty won't get the result of that until later on this week so no use thinking about it.

Isn't it boring having only two subjects a day D;

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Mr.Nor
Good morning everyone! I'm totally not looking foward to today :frown:. I don't know why but I always end up watching Spongebob before I go to school lol

Spongebob annoys me so much D;

Original post by dinrah04
This might seem awkward but in Prom do people 'have dates' or is that an American thing, I don't want to ask as it might seem strange but I've never really known exactly was prom was ;s

It depends on whether your schools prom is really formal and what not. Usually I think proms are less formal while balls are like, full tuxes and full length dresses and the whole asking people to go with you xD

I've gone to the sixth form prom th past two years but I've never gone to one of my own xD

Original post by usycool1
Ah, so you found out about Catherine being a girl then? :tongue: But yeah, I am a boy :smile: I was just having a bit of fun on the year 12 thread... :colone:

haha yes :L :biggrin:
I have absolutely no intention of attending prom :colonhash: I just filled out a form on which we select whether we're buying a Leavers' Hoodie, Book or Ball ticket. The tickets for the Leavers' Ball is like £40. I'm not paying £40 to spend an evening at a Zoo (it's at a zoo :lolwut:) with people I don't like :lol:

Don't even know why I'm bothering to buy a Book :dontknow:

i amn in 100% agreement with you :L .. i will be going to my school's 6th form anyway :L :smile:
What s wrong with zoos XD; we use to do ours at Man City stadium but we kinda trashed the athletics site so we're not welcome anymore.

Yeah I agree, why's your prom in a zoo?

Original post by Kittaaaaay
Quite proud of my maths result, don't laugh at me because I suck at it xD
On the first science paper there were just lots of things we hadn't really covered, though I think I tried to bull**** my way through it pretty well /shifty won't get the result of that until later on this week so no use thinking about it.

Isn't it boring having only two subjects a day D;

Aaah, well good luck xD

Lol, someone took the political compass test and he got -9.50, -5.??

He was the furthest left possible and half way down :redface: wow!!!

Carys/SarcasticComplex got:
-5.5, -3.74

So Aurorae! :wink:
Not for prom but overall zoos can be fun! :biggrin:

Reply 1395
So how was everyone's day? Mine was not bad, except the fact that ICT first thing in the morning doesn't agree with me. I GOT MOVED PE GROUPS I'M SO HAPPY :biggrin:
Original post by Mr.Nor
So how was everyone's day? Mine was not bad, except the fact that ICT first thing in the morning doesn't agree with me. I GOT MOVED PE GROUPS I'M SO HAPPY :biggrin:

Well done :colone:

Well, my geography teacher was surprised at my result -.- and also I'm going to fail at art too! :woo: :frown:
Reply 1397
Well done :colone:

Well, my geography teacher was surprised at my result -.- and also I'm going to fail at art too! :woo: :frown:

It was my teacher's idea to move me as he though I didn't like anyone in the group (which is wrong I like 2 people but still)

You won't fail art don't worry!
:woo: I love my place... Yeah the boy who I was talking about was as far left as possible :eek:

And about kittaaaaaays verticle :tongue:
:woo: I love my place... Yeah the boy who I was talking about was as far left as possible :eek:

And about kittaaaaaays verticle :tongue:

So he's a left 'communist' then?

Latest