The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Hi guys!! :wavey:

LOL! Hi and bye Im going to eat :tongue:
Original post by techno836
nothing we were dead :frown: ... i was sorting and figuring out my english course :smile: :lol: and working out what i need in what for an A* overall in language :smile:

I hope I can get an A*, I doubt it. I honestly think I might get no A*s, the medicine dream is wearing thin it seems.
Reply 1582
Hi guys!! :wavey:

Hello there! :hellloo:
left the best until last ;D

Of course :biggrin: need any help? :tongue: please say yes :colone:

1600th Post :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Mr.Nor
Hello there! :hellloo:

Hi :biggrin: so good lessons tomorrow?
Reply 1585
Hi :biggrin: so good lessons tomorrow?

As a matter of fact I do! I have music, chemistry+physics (I sit next 2 to of my best friends in both). Computing (Again with a best friend) and history which I looooooove :colondollar:
Original post by dinrah04
I hope I can get an A*, I doubt it. I honestly think I might get no A*s, the medicine dream is wearing thin it seems.

how come ????

Of course :biggrin: need any help? :tongue: please say yes :colone:

1600th Post :biggrin:

meh go through this question with me so i can do rest : )

3x/2y x 8y/3z x 5z/4x simplfy as far as possible .................. i hate algebra fractions :colondollar: :frown: fractions just seem to make things more complicated :lol: :smile: ......... any chance it is 50 ? :L
(edited 11 years ago)
how come ????

3x/2y x 8y/3z x 5z/4x simplfy as far as possible .................. i hate algebra fractions :colondollar: :frown: fractions just seem to make things more complicated :lol: :smile:

I mainly got As in my results, I got an A* in the English Lang exam but I doubt my coursework is any good. I'm also at 177/200 UMS for Biology so far, 179/200 for Chem and 174/200 for Physics. I should really be at 180 to be a hopeful A* student:/
I mainly got As in my results, I got an A* in the English Lang exam but I doubt my coursework is any good. I'm also at 177/200 UMS for Biology so far, 179/200 for Chem and 174/200 for Physics. I should really be at 180 to be a hopeful A* student:/

is that including ISA's ? everybody gets a little bosst with the ISA's :smile: ... and the last exam is supposed to be the easiest (so i was told :smile: )
how come ????

3x/2y x 8y/3z x 5z/4x simplfy as far as possible .................. i hate algebra fractions :colondollar: :frown: fractions just seem to make things more complicated :lol: :smile:

I hate that too :tongue:

I just typed a whole thing but I cba, so just multiply it all out:

120xyz/24xyz

= 5
is that including ISA's ? everybody gets a little bosst with the ISA's :smile: ... and the last exam is supposed to be the easiest (so i was told :smile: )

No just Unit 1 and 2, I would've assumed the ISA's were really hard o: I really hope they're not, I don't know what they entail.
Dinrah.. Hi... :biggrin:
i know everyone's talking about maths and stuff, but i need your expert advice :L
for textiles now, i'm working on my final piece (folder work at the moment) but i have to decide what design spec i want to base my project on. at the moment i'm stuck between:
~punk
~futuristic based on an artist/artists
~recycling
~modern theatre

please help me :cry2:
No just Unit 1 and 2, I would've assumed the ISA's were really hard o: I really hope they're not, I don't know what they entail.

heya :smile:
Original post by SarcasticComplex
i know everyone's talking about maths and stuff, but i need your expert advice :L
for textiles now, i'm working on my final piece (folder work at the moment) but i have to decide what design spec i want to base my project on. at the moment i'm stuck between:
~punk
~recycling
~modern theatre

Do something that interests you?
Dinrah.. Hi... :biggrin:

Aww hey

heya :smile:

Hello theree
I hate that too :tongue:

I just typed a whole thing but I cba, so just multiply it all out:

120xyz/24xyz

= 5

Ahhh yeah that is what I meant in my edit not 50 Haha :-)

Reply 1597
~punk
~recycling
~modern theatre

You should do 50s-60s :P

Out of them four I would choose modern theatre because you can "express" more with it ^^
Dinrah lessons tomorrow? :biggrin:

Techno, good good! :biggrin:

I done one ISA, it was chemistry and I got 42/50 A* and not that hard once you learn the style of answering correctly ... we went through two mocks to make sure we knew how to answer :-)

Latest