The Student Room Group

John Lewis Graduate Scheme 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Has anyone applied to JLP technology graduate scheme?
Reply 61
Hey, yes i have! Still haven't heard anything from them. They did say they would get in contract by the end of Feb. And still no sign of them. Eeks.
Hi Samselwood,

I made it through to the final stage too this year too and wondered if you had heard either way yet? The final assessment day was yesterday so I thought we might find out today or tomorrow?

Original post by Samselwood
Yeah all the questions in any of their management schemes are usually just based on the JL Leadership behaviours. Use examples even if they don't explicitly ask you for them and don't worry about repeating things that you've used in your application....the assessors won't have read it! Literally they're sitting there with the Leadership behaviours just ticking off behaviours as you speak. The more evidence they have that you match the Leadership behaviours, the higher you'll score!

It's a super-competitive year though, the pass mark for getting to the 2nd round of assessments for the Retail Management Grad scheme was 78%! Good luck and be positive!

Hi Samselwood,

I made it through to the final stage too this year too and wondered if you had heard either way yet? The final assessment day was yesterday so I thought we might find out today or tomorrow?

Reply 64
Original post by naa123
Hey, yes i have! Still haven't heard anything from them. They did say they would get in contract by the end of Feb. And still no sign of them. Eeks.

Hi naa123,
I had the telephone interview last week and they said they'll get back to me in a couple of weeks. Was wondering if anyone's invited for the assessment day. How about you?
Reply 65
Original post by Sam143
Hi naa123,
I had the telephone interview last week and they said they'll get back to me in a couple of weeks. Was wondering if anyone's invited for the assessment day. How about you?

@ sam143 Hey i just got the email for my telephone interview today! Going to book in my slot tonight. Fingers crossed it goes well.

And congratulations that is amazing!
Reply 66
Original post by naa123
@ sam143 Hey i just got the email for my telephone interview today! Going to book in my slot tonight. Fingers crossed it goes well.

And congratulations that is amazing!

Good luck with the interview!!!! :smile:
Reply 67
hey any of u guys heard back about the technology graduate scheme assessment centres?? It has been more than a couple of weeks since my phone interview. the status on the candidate centre still says "Telephone Interview Booked". So far i have been thinking no news is good news at least they have not rejected me, but am getting a bit worried now whether they will call me for the assessment centre or not! is the process over or has it begun?!?
Reply 68
Original post by jobguy
hey any of u guys heard back about the technology graduate scheme assessment centres?? It has been more than a couple of weeks since my phone interview. the status on the candidate centre still says "Telephone Interview Booked". So far i have been thinking no news is good news at least they have not rejected me, but am getting a bit worried now whether they will call me for the assessment centre or not! is the process over or has it begun?!?

Hey, I haven't heard anything yet either! The lady did say to me that it would be a couple of weeks.

2 weeks later and still waiting. lol
Reply 69
Hi there, I was offered a place about 3 days ago, and have it booked for mid April. That last one is 18th April I believe. I got the impression that I might have been one of the last people to scrape through because i) I personally didnt think my telephone interview went very well, and ii) there were only 2 remaining interview slots, and I don't think they are making any more available.

I don't know if it makes much difference but I did my telephone interview early March, I think it was the 6th(?) so don't be disheartened as it took mine almost 3 weeks to come through with an answer.

Apologies that I can't offer brighter news, but fingers crossed for you both.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest