The Student Room Group

HELP! How can I get an A/A* in OCR Salters B Chemistry at A2?

[INDENT]I just started my A2 chemistry and got a B at AS. I was hoping if you had any advice that can help me get an A/A*. It would be really helpful to gain an insight into how you got your A/A* and what you did/changed from AS. It would be truly helpful! ?

Thanks.
:smile:[/INDENT]

I am in a similar situation at he moment (just scraped an A, but want to bring my UMS up), but seeing as no-one more helpful has answered...I'd say make revision notes, using the keywords from mark schemes (that's always where I fall don), and if you know the stuff, do past papers to help you get exam technique right. It's aso a good idea to read around a bit, to give you a better base.
Original post by LOLAKALMAO

[INDENT]I just started my A2 chemistry and got a B at AS. I was hoping if you had any advice that can help me get an A/A*. It would be really helpful to gain an insight into how you got your A/A* and what you did/changed from AS. It would be truly helpful! ?

Thanks.
:smile:[/INDENT]

I'm in the exact same position as you, got a B at AS and want to hopefully push it up to an A. What you applying for?
Reply 3
Just for you guys I made a thread like this a while ago just for Chemistry A2's - The answers were really useful so just go through them all. All of us need to get out grades!!!:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2118546&p=39523496
Reply 4
Original post by Username_valid
I'm in the exact same position as you, got a B at AS and want to hopefully push it up to an A. What you applying for?

I'm hoping to apply for Pharmacy. I need an A in chemistry and another A plus B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending