The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by srzzk
I'm a straight girl but I chose 5 foot as I think this height is just petite and cute

Straight girls aren't supposed to vote ... :rolleyes:
Original post by Jainz
Oh this is so upsetting. I'm too short for everyone! :') Goodbye men, hello cats (and Louboutins).. they'll love me, right?

Same :console: How tall are you?
Reply 42
Original post by Zhy
Sorry, just can't get enough of a pretty girl's feet...

Do you have pretty feet? :smile:

Umm I don't know, my feet are normal...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Meeeee:)
Umm I don't know, my feet are normal...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you ever send me a photo? :smile:
Original post by Sannn
I prefer shorter girls as I'm slightly above average height myself 5"11. I think it's due to a feeling of protection - it's nice to think that, as you're much bigger, you can protect her from anything dangerous :P And people think that a tall guy and short girl combo is cute, so yeah..

Having said that, it's not a cut off point; just a preference.

What's the point of picking someone weak in order to protect them when you could just as easily pick someone who doesn't need your protection at all?

Is it like a self esteem issue where you think that you have something to put into the relationship if you protect someone else? Or is it a genuine desire to protect someone? AND if it is a genuine desire to "protect", then why not pick someone disabled who would require even more "protection"?
I'm 6,2 I like a girl where her head is kind of at my chin height.

I'm really not bother, proportion matters way more than height, so long as her frame is right with her height I'm happy.
Original post by SleepySheep
Same :console: How tall are you?

five one! You?
However everyone forgets how short I am because I have a "tall personality"
Reply 47
Tall girls are a total turn off for me so probably 5"4-6. Don't mind going shorter but not taller.
I don't really mind. I'm 5ft11 myself and typically I would go for girls shorter than that but I have been with a girl who was about 6ft1 (like 6ft4+ with heels).
Reply 49
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
Lol it's not 'depressing'. I can't do anything about my height any more than I can do something about the colour of my skin or the size of my penis. Worrying what other people might think about features that I have no choice over is pointless. I don't have to apologise for something I can't control and am otherwise apathetic about. Self-pity is an incredibly unattractive quality and anyone who thinks I'm not worth their time because I'm not 'tall enough' or 'skinny enough' isn't worth mine.

You're only on this planet for a limited amount of time and there's so much to do and so many experiences to have. Why waste it on caring about such flippant things as your height? Especially when there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. This sounds cheesy, but spread the love, not the hate! :biggrin:

I'm pretty much the same height as you and it's been putting me down for a few months and seeing you be awesome helped me feel better! Thank you :biggrin:
A friend of mine is 6'9 and has a girlfriend who is 4'11". They're a great match in other respects but from behind/ a distance it looks like a father walking his child.
Tall women are the best. I voted for 5'10".
OK so all the lads on TSR going "Oh I'm not tall and women only like tall guys cos all women are shallow" etc... yet in this poll you find women who are above average height significantly more attractive than those slightly under average height. Hypocrites!
Original post by SarahAlexis
Most tall girls I know hate their height but I'd kill to be 5'9''+ You guys have longer legs than the rest of us, you can wear shorter skirts without looking slutty, you can eat more and not look fat as the weight is spread out, you can reach things on the top shelf of the supermarket withough having to jump, you can be a model the benefits of being tall are endless... I wish I was tall *sigh*
How tall are your parents by the way? I'm assuming you're 15/16 as you're still growing...?
A girl who is 5'5" is 65 inches tall. A girl who is 5'9" is around 5% taller.

Humans exaggerate height differences between people.
Reply 54
As a 6'4 guy, a girl any shorter than 5'9 makes me feel gangly and lanky. I find shortness, as in 5'1, 5'2 a pretty significant turn-off.
Reply 55
Haha... I'm 5'1, aka no-one's "ideal". Sucks to be me. :sad:
Reply 56
Im 6ft 7 I need a tall girl, in order for things to work like not hurting my neck kissing, not strangling her when walking with my arm around her, and not having her to bend her arm when holding hands, and spooning to fit :P However I do find the smaller girl attractive :s-smilie: .. Hence height is no factor in my decision, however, if she's taller than me, no offence but thats where I probably draw the line :s-smilie::P
Original post by suncake
Haha... I'm 5'1, aka no-one's "ideal". Sucks to be me. :sad:

A fair few people have voted 5' and 5'2" so I think it's fair to assume you're close enough to still be ideal. I'm very short anyway so I'd like a girl around 4'11" to 5'2" although I voted 5' on the poll.
Reply 58
I'm about 5'10 and my ideal woman would be a few inches shorter.
girls seem to want unrealistic 6"0 +

so as a 5"10/11 guy, i want a 5"6/7 girl.

:wink: have a taste of your own medicine phaggots

Latest