The Student Room Group

Can I apply to these 3 different courses?

Can I apply for "Economics AND Maths", "Mathematics with statistics for finance" and Economics on it's own with the same personal statement?
Reply 1
you can apply to as many different ones as you want, just helps if the PS matches :smile:
If you ring up the uni's you want to apply for, you can actually ask for a personal email where you can send a seperate personal statement - i'm writing four statements for my application :smile:
Some uni's allow you to, other's don't, e.g. nottingham and exeter allow you to do so, but LSE and Oxford don't.
Hope this helps!
Reply 3
Original post by harrismahmood
If you ring up the uni's you want to apply for, you can actually ask for a personal email where you can send a seperate personal statement - i'm writing four statements for my application :smile:
Some uni's allow you to, other's don't, e.g. nottingham and exeter allow you to do so, but LSE and Oxford don't.
Hope this helps!

Do you have any idea if Imperial will? and they'll still see my other PS won't they? might they think you're not that committed if you have a PS for a slightly different subject?
They'd think you're very committed if you're spending your free time writting more than one personal statement - it shows you are determined and want to excell (at least in my own opinion).
I don't know about Imperial but if you ring undergrad admissions they should tell you and if they do, ask for the email and for a step by step guide as to how to go about it.
Where are you applying?
I'm applying for:
Oxford: PPE
LSE: Econ History
Nottingham: Economics (BA)
Exeter: Economics (BA)
Leicester: Economics (BA)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending