The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Extenuating Circumstances ?

I have submitted my UCAS application to LSE 2 weeks ago already. I am still considering whether I should report my extenuating circumstances though. However, I am unsure whether they would advantage me or make any relevant sense to the admissions tutors as despite them I had 5 A's at AS level and I am predicted 4 A*'s at A2. Nevertheless, I believe those circumstances had deterious effect on my education.

What do you suggest I do? Should I I tell them about it or just leave it?
Besides, I did use the Extenuating Circumtances form in my Cambridge application. But they are more relevant there as they provide a valid explanation why I had to resit January units in June. LSE does not know that I did any resits.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jozef161
I have submitted my UCAS application to LSE 2 weeks ago already. I am still considering whether I should report my extenuating circumstances though. However, I am unsure whether they would advantage me or make any relevant sense to the admissions tutors as despite them I had 5 A's at AS level and I am predicted 4 A*'s at A2. Nevertheless, I believe those circumstances had deterious effect on my education.

What do you suggest I do? Should I I tell them about it or just leave it?
Besides, I did use the Extenuating Circumtances form in my Cambridge application. But they are more relevant there as they provide a valid explanation why I had to resit January units in June. LSE does not know that I did any resits.

5 As at AS and predicted 4 A*s, yet you wish to submit an extenuating circumstances caveat. Are you serious?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by TheMeister
5 As at AS and predicted 4 A*s, yet you wish to submit an extenuating circumstances caveat. Are you serious?

I read threads here and find it hard to believe they aren't for trolling purposes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending