The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE september 2024 grad intake

when will LSE start sending decisions for the September 2024 intake? has anyone been sent an offer or rejection this early?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
when will LSE start sending decisions for the September 2024 intake? has anyone been sent an offer or rejection this early?

What have you applied for?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by srichandmyneni
What have you applied for?

Msc conflict studies and comparative politics
I'm applying for economics, I haven't heard of anyone getting anything back.

Original post by Anonymous
Msc conflict studies and comparative politics
I'm about to apply for MSc Statistics, my understanding is that response aren't sent till at least January
Reply 5
Hi, I wonder if anyone knows about flipped theory! Will it be the same for this year? I applied on October and my documents flipped to recieved yesterday.
Reply 6
Original post by Haheyhi
Hi, I wonder if anyone knows about flipped theory! Will it be the same for this year? I applied on October and my documents flipped to recieved yesterday.

Which course did you apply for?
does lse provide course change offers?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1
Which course did you apply for?

I applied for Msc organisational and social psychology!

I've heard of some people being rejected, but I don't think anyone has received an offer yet.
Reply 10
I've heard of some people being rejected, but I don't think anyone has received an offer yet.

Rejection for post grad too? I heard some for the undergrad programmes but not sure if they have started sending out rejections for MSc too
Reply 11
I'm applying for economics, I haven't heard of anyone getting anything back.

Hi! I applied for the same, application under consideration since early November
Rejection for post grad too? I heard some for the undergrad programmes but not sure if they have started sending out rejections for MSc too

No only for undergrad
The LSE admissions process page very clearly states that offers won't be sent till Jan

"Master's and diploma applications: We operate a rolling admissions process throughout the year. The first offers will be released from January onwards."

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Applicants/The-admissions-process#:~:text=The%20first%20offers%20will%20be,the%20decision%20time%20may%20increase.
Reply 14
Original post by drasticraven
The LSE admissions process page very clearly states that offers won't be sent till Jan

"Master's and diploma applications: We operate a rolling admissions process throughout the year. The first offers will be released from January onwards."

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/Applicants/The-admissions-process#:~:text=The%20first%20offers%20will%20be,the%20decision%20time%20may%20increase.

I mailed them a while ago and they said that offers will start coming out from December first week
Original post by Haheyhi

Mine also changed to received last Nov 22 and my transcript dropped! I looked through past threads and they said offers come in an average of 5 to 10 days from change to "received" status. Although this was for 2023, not sure if it's the same for 2024
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Serena2024
Mine also changed to received last Nov 22 and my transcript dropped! I looked through past threads and they said offers come in an average of 5 to 10 days from change to "received" status. Although this was for 2023, not sure if it's the same for 2024

Did you get something after the status change? I’m still in the same status.
No change ☹️ still received. Do you know of anyone who already received a masters offer? I only hear rejections
Reply 18
Original post by Serena2024
No change ☹️ still received. Do you know of anyone who already received a masters offer? I only hear rejections

Rejection of masters?? This site is the only way to know since I am an international student 🥺 Where do you get information?
Anyways, I had a log-in error an hour ago which said like this: It looks like we can't find a corresponding account for you.
If you have received an offer today and are trying to make a payment, it may take a few hours for this information to pass through to our payment systems.

But now I can log in normally and don’t have any change.. So nervous 🥹
Original post by Haheyhi
Rejection of masters?? This site is the only way to know since I am an international student 🥺 Where do you get information?
Anyways, I had a log-in error an hour ago which said like this: It looks like we can't find a corresponding account for you.
If you have received an offer today and are trying to make a payment, it may take a few hours for this information to pass through to our payment systems.

But now I can log in normally and don’t have any change.. So nervous 🥹

I'm also an international student. I read on reddit under the LSE subreddit haha someone get a rejection last mid Nov for their first choice

Oh really? How nerve wracking. I just logged in mine again, no change :frown:
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending