The Student Room Group

Transferring.

I'm a second year at the University of Lincoln, studying Documentary Production. I've been feeling pretty homesick since coming back to Lincoln and I have a few questions in regards to transferring to a Northern Irish university (just in case my homesickness gets worse). Neither Queens or University of Ulster offers Documentary Production as a course, the closest they offer to it is Film Studies or Media Production. Would I be able to transfer onto one of these courses, as the modules are all pretty similar, or would my transfer be rejected because they're not exactly the same course? Would it be possible to transfer over after Christmas or would I have to wait to next year? And finally, Queens are asking for a BBB at A-Level, I'm just under this at BBC but I did extremely well in my first year results. Would this be taken into account or would my request by judged completely on my A-level results? I'd be extremely grateful if someone could answer even one of these questions.

Thanks!
I doubt anyone here can tell you what you want to know and would therefore suggest you contact QUB and ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending