The Student Room Group

P1 and B1 2012 AQA papers

Hey I'm doing exams in January for P1 and B1 in 2013. I've been trying to find some papers from 2012 on the AQA website but I've been unsuccesful as there are only exams from 2011 and earlier. My GCSE specification is new and I would prefer to have past papers from 2012.

I would like some guidance, advice or any links on past papers for B1 and P1 please.
Reply 1
Original post by chiarax213
Hey I'm doing exams in January for P1 and B1 in 2013. I've been trying to find some papers from 2012 on the AQA website but I've been unsuccesful as there are only exams from 2011 and earlier. My GCSE specification is new and I would prefer to have past papers from 2012.

I would like some guidance, advice or any links on past papers for B1 and P1 please.

The papers were first available in November 2011 (I think - certainly true for Edexcel), but all the exam boards keep the most recent papers on secure websites for teachers to use for mocks and only release them to the general public after about a year. Your best chance is to ask you teacher, but people sometimes post them on TSR - have a trawl around.
Reply 2
Original post by chiarax213

Teachers will probably use the June 2012 papers as mocks, so I'm not going to post them just yet.

I'll post the P1 January 2012 ones though (I'll need to look for the B1 papers).

I presume you want the higher paper? :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for the advice and OMG thank you so much for the past papers usycool1! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending