The Student Room Group

Biology P1 2023 questions

For biology paper 1 I have totally messed up the paper and will definitely fail it like I will revise a lot and still fail and no nothing I’m the exam I don’t see a point in revising. For the 6 marks I got everything wrong
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Don't sweat it, the grade boundaries for biology are ridiculously low (at least for AQA).

Also we still have another paper so if you feel like you did bad on p1 put some more effort into revising for p2. Maybe you will end up balancing out your mistakes.

ALSO.... I would suggest editing your post because it gives details about the paper and I don't think the exam boards like that, even if pretty much everyone has finished their biology already.
Original post by KWad
Don't sweat it, the grade boundaries for biology are ridiculously low (at least for AQA).

Also we still have another paper so if you feel like you did bad on p1 put some more effort into revising for p2. Maybe you will end up balancing out your mistakes.

ALSO.... I would suggest editing your post because it gives details about the paper and I don't think the exam boards like that, even if pretty much everyone has finished their biology already.

I will definitely also make mistakes in the other science exams aswell. I always make mistakes in exams and get a bad grade there has never been a time I have not made a mistake
Reply 3
Original post by suzy23
I will definitely also make mistakes in the other science exams aswell. I always make mistakes in exams and get a bad grade there has never been a time I have not made a mistake

Clichéd as hell, but everybody makes mistakes. Some people just make them beforehand so you don't see it when they do the actual exams. Best advice is to just work at it. Wallowing in self pity isn't worthwhile.

Quick Reply

Latest