The Student Room Group

Which Uni?

I'm stuck. As I suppose a lot of people looking to apply to university are; Which to apply to? What course? Etc...
I thought I'd made up my mind, but I'm now torn between University of Kent and Brunel University. I've only been to Brunel and in truth I loved it! Loved them all to be honest... :-/
Does anyone have any advice on either of them? And is there anyone out there that can tell me what it's actually like being a student at either of these?! Please help!

Thanks,
A confused sixth former

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by aveyator27
I'm stuck. As I suppose a lot of people looking to apply to university are; Which to apply to? What course? Etc...
I thought I'd made up my mind, but I'm now torn between University of Kent and Brunel University. I've only been to Brunel and in truth I loved it! Loved them all to be honest... :-/
Does anyone have any advice on either of them? And is there anyone out there that can tell me what it's actually like being a student at either of these?! Please help!

Thanks,
A confused sixth former

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I can't help specifically with these universities, but I noticed your thread hadn't been answered. I'd suggest posting in the specific university sub-forums to ask current students of their opinions about the universities and then you can decide for yourself which one sounds best for you :smile:
Surely a lot depends on the course?
Read the course modules at the different university to see which you would prefer. Also compare and contrast Kent and Brunel in terms of campus/city, style of exams, accommodation, distance from home, graduate prospects, and which one you feel more comfortable with. You could apply to both, see if you receive offers and then visit their departmental day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending