Visit website
Reply 1
I'm comming up september to do Law, will be bloody kewl
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
yey!
im doin engineering here, anyone want to meet up for a pint sometime? Probably JC's

I have a stupid amount of free time now
Reply 4
thegreenmonk
im doin engineering here, anyone want to meet up for a pint sometime? Probably JC's

I have a stupid amount of free time now

Yeah, PM me could do with a pint
Reply 5
steven cumming(SWANSEA)
swansea university,chemistry

Hi there,

What year? I'm second year Biochemistry... :biggrin:
first year materials engineer
3rd year history
Reply 8
:p: #BUMP#:p:
First year Zoology
Green monkey smells:biggrin:
Flippign mark b again - nice to see you turned up at last. And u smell too. Did u intro urself? and check out the tech forum.
Mark_b
:p: #BUMP#:p:
First year Zoology
Green monkey smells:biggrin:

Hey there - you're in Biological Science dept as well huh? :biggrin:

First year... did you do that extremely challenging Level 1 module on Animal Behaviour and Physiology? :p: Brilliant isn't it? :biggrin:
Reply 11
hehe Brain and Berry are both cool blokes, but yea the lectures sucked! Pracs weren’t too bad! Got the exam for it on Monday:eek:
Reply 12
Didn't Swansea close their chem dept as an undergrad dept a good few years ago?

Fluffy - Biological Sciences dept alumni...
Mark_b
hehe Brain and Berry are both cool blokes, but yea the lectures sucked! Pracs weren’t too bad! Got the exam for it on Monday:eek:

Best of luck :biggrin: :cool: I've got Level 2 Physiology on Friday (module by Dr Berry only). He's a funny guy. Shame this is my last zoology module :frown:

Hey Fluffy! :p: Yeah but it was only a scaling down and students are still going through in the first year. It's just that some lecturers have moved off to Cardiff and other unis but there are still undergrad and postgrad places there:biggrin: What course were you on in Biol.Sci?
Reply 14
Genetics - graduated last century though :redface: ...

Noice to see nothing chages too much - JC's, Escape in the Park etc :biggrin:
Fluffy
Genetics - graduated last century though :redface: ...

Noice to see nothing chages too much - JC's, Escape in the Park etc :biggrin:

They've just incorporated all the genetics modules into the medical school (even the plant and bacterial ones!) and renamed them all PM-xxx instead of BIGxxx it's like this place isn't confusing enough already :rolleyes:

How's med school then? It had crossed my mind to do grad medicine but another 4 years of intensive learning... :frown: I feel tired just thinking about it :redface:

Latest