The Student Room Group

The ...It feels as if Im the only one waiting for a medical interview thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wolfy^
What uni's are the interviews from? Might as well start finding out which do it through track and which don't.

Cardiff and Leicester don't go through track either :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by Wolfy^
What uni's are the interviews from? Might as well start finding out which do it through track and which don't.

neither does dundee :smile:
Sigh,

Feels like EVERYONE around me is getting interviews and offers from their universities, while I've still yet to hear back from anywhere after sending my application, except for an offer for a course I dont really even want to go to :frown:

And I think I have tonsilitis (again!), so I feel like poo :frown:
Original post by AtomicMan
Sigh,

Feels like EVERYONE around me is getting interviews and offers from their universities, while I've still yet to hear back from anywhere after sending my application, except for an offer for a course I dont really even want to go to :frown:

And I think I have tonsilitis (again!), so I feel like poo :frown:

I feel the same way :s-smilie:
It's like we've been waiting for ages !!!
Reply 64
Same here - urgh!
I want an interview! :'(
Don't stress out people, at my college there are 14 people applying and 8 have interviews (3 of which are Cambridge who interview almost everyone anyway) and the 4 that haven't aren't bad applicants it's just their unis haven't started dishing them out or just haven't got one. Two weeks ago i didn't even know I had an interview and now it's a week since mine so they come and go pretty swiftly. :smile:

Apart from that, I'm waiting to hear anything at all from the others :rolleyes:
Original post by Wolfy^

Glasgow update track and send emails and St Andrews only send emails.
When I applied, way back in the middle ages, in February I had had one interview and no offers. By the end of March, I had three offers. I nearly had a breakdown but turns out I totally didn't need to :biggrin:
Original post by Fish On A Stick
That s great to hear! Literally everything can change in a second in this process!! Talk about a roller-coaster. :eek:

IMHO most stressful experience of my life so far (to be fair, says something about how awesome my life has been)
Original post by rosettastoned
IMHO most stressful experience of my life so far (to be fair, says something about how awesome my life has been)

Same...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Still waiting to hear from all of my choices :')
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by kolatytler
Still waiting to hear from all of my choices :')

keep hope and focus on your most immediate priority i.e exams

(: trust me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending