The Student Room Group

AS Accountancy

Hii,
I'm a student at college and I study:
-Accountancy
-Psychology
-Business
-ICT

I have my exams coming up in January and I'm going to start revising next week (that's what I keep telling myself) lol.
Anyway, I'm alright with revision resources for the A-Levels apart from AS Accountancy Unit 1. Has anyone got any good resources/web links/ideas.
I have already got all the past papers. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi Harbii,

You have a nice selection of A levels there, but you will need to revise as they all are demanding.
In an ideal world the best way to revise is to do as many past papers as possible in guideline time and pace yourself as if it were real, then mark them and find out where your weaknesses are.

but a decent site where teachers and students can get some revision material from is: www.tutor2u.net/revision_notes_accounting.asp
Best of luck in your exams,

Regards,

Nilesh
Reply 3
Original post by NileshLadva
Hi Harbii,

You have a nice selection of A levels there, but you will need to revise as they all are demanding.
In an ideal world the best way to revise is to do as many past papers as possible in guideline time and pace yourself as if it were real, then mark them and find out where your weaknesses are.

but a decent site where teachers and students can get some revision material from is: www.tutor2u.net/revision_notes_accounting.asp
Best of luck in your exams,

Regards,

Nilesh

Be careful as this resource encounters many errors / mistakes and still uses out-of-date examples.

The site focuses very much on Business and Economics and sadly lacks much clarity on "Accounting". Finance is a strand of Accounting. They are not the same thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending