The Student Room Group

tres cerfuffled!!!

I dated a guy 2 years ago (call him X), we go to the same uni.
He became a very close friend, supporting me after a break up- i supported him also, as he was depressed and recovering from heartbreak as well.
The relationship ofc didnt work because we were both mourning other people. he then found someone else and left me for her.... we tried to remain friends but it was turbulent., as she and her mother were insecure about me and sent me poison pen letters amongst other nasty things... He realised what a cow she was and left her- tried to get back with me. I initially refused, but eventually we tried again- however, i was still upset about the girl he'd left me for. He said he'd made a mistake. I decided it was best to separate...

i found a new guy, but it turned out he only wanted me for sex, and soon the fling was over. X was not happy about this and kept trying it on with me whilst i was seeing this guy... however. when it ended, i began to develop feeligs for X... and wondered if it could work- we are very very close, we might as well be a couple by the way we act HOWEVER... the night i was going to ask him out, he got a text which i picked up as i thought it was his alarm (same tone) from a girl saying "boo :P ".

He went all odd and shifty and said he had to leave... my house mate told him how i felt and that he was going to ask me out. apparently he looked thrilled and grinned- but then came up and told me that he felt bad and loved me very much but wast thinking like that at the moment, and that we were sort of even ow as he wanted me when i was with the other guy, now its the other way round...and that "you want what u can't have" :\

to complicate matters im now at home away from uni, as i have had personal problems and have suffered a slight mental break down- so ofc... im not the most attractive offer atm.

But, i feel hes sort of doing this to get his own-back? Im SURE there were signals going on... im confused

any ideas?
Reply 1
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending