The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Primary and Secondary PGCE UEA 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by katielaa
I also have a place on the Early Years course! I had my interview on the 8th like most of you seem to have :smile: well done everyone :smile:
has anyone looked at any accommodation etc? x

congrats!!! im lookin at finding a house with my partner but apparently best time to look is July for Sept moving. see you in sept then :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Hi everyone
i got accepted on to the secondary PE PGCE in norwich, and as i live in Northern Ireland I will definalty need to find accomodation but i dont know where to start! Does anyone have any advice? I would prefer to stay with PGCE students

:smile: Rachel
Hi everyone

I got accepted in to UEA PE PGCE next year and because I live in Northern Ireland I will need to move over. I would love to share a house with students doing a PGCE! Anyone looking to house share? All help would be greatly appreciated lol!

Original post by sean2121

Original post by Ben4242

Can I claim a finder's fee?

Original post by rachkingaroo
Hi everyone

I got accepted in to UEA PE PGCE next year and because I live in Northern Ireland I will need to move over. I would love to share a house with students doing a PGCE! Anyone looking to house share? All help would be greatly appreciated lol!

Reply 64
Hi everyone
i got accepted on to the secondary PE PGCE in norwich, and as i live in Northern Ireland I will definalty need to find accomodation but i dont know where to start! Does anyone have any advice? I would prefer to stay with PGCE students

Oh wow Northern Ireland!? I thought I was moving far but that really is ages away :smile: I am using rightmove, they have a student properties section, there is a website you can use to find specifically student housing in Norwich http://www.homerunstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation but you need to email UEA for the password

I think post grad students can get campus accommodation too.

Vee xx
xx
Original post by Vee3289
Oh wow Northern Ireland!? I thought I was moving far but that really is ages away :smile: I am using rightmove, they have a student properties section, there is a website you can use to find specifically student housing in Norwich http://www.homerunstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation but you need to email UEA for the password

I think post grad students can get campus accommodation too.

Vee xx
xx

That great! Thanks for your help Vee! Hope I get sorted soon lol its all very stressful! xx
Original post by Ben4242
Hey everyone,

I have been accepted onto a PGCE Geography course in Norwich (UEA) starting September 2013..

Basically, this thread is about accommodation. Ideally, I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom flat with either 1 or 2 other people and would like it if it would be some other PGCE students who are in the same boat!

So if you are interested, message me and we can try and arrange something!

Thanks,

Ben

You should contact the UEA student union and ask for a username and password for home run. This is their service to use to find accommodation as well as house mates. All the landlords have been approved by the union so it's a good place to start. Best of luck.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hi everyone

Contact the union and ask them about getting access to home run. This is a forum type website for students to look for housemates and houses.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 68
That great! Thanks for your help Vee! Hope I get sorted soon lol its all very stressful! xx

No worries :smile: My partners from Norwich so if you need any more help/have any questions about the city just give me a shout i'll run it by him :smile: I know its mad isn't it, we can't look at houses until July so its so stressy waiting around not knowing!! :smile:

xx
Reply 69
Hi guys, I'm now looking for student shared house too! (Me n my boyfriend split up) so if anyones up for a pgce shared house let me know :smile: xx
Reply 70
Hi, I am interested in a house share and quite nervous about not having anything sorted yet! It would be good to be with other pgce students! I aam doing secondary PE! :smile: add me on Facebook if you want to contact me (Sean Hynan) I aam from Lincoln so only around an hour away! X
Reply 71
Hi, I am interested in a house share and quite nervous about not having anything sorted yet! It would be good to be with other pgce students! I aam doing secondary PE! :smile: add me on Facebook if you want to contact me (Sean Hynan) I aam from Lincoln so only around an hour away! X

Hi, I'm also after a house share (since the accom is so pricy!) I tried to find you on fb but can't seem to see you :P x
Reply 72
Ahh that sucks I presumed I would be easier to find with an original name like 'Hynan' sorry! If you private message me your full name I will try an did you and we can hve a chat! I can't wait to start in September, really want a place sorted!

Thanks.
Reply 73
Ahh that sucks I presumed I would be easier to find with an original name like 'Hynan' sorry! If you private message me your full name I will try an did you and we can hve a chat! I can't wait to start in September, really want a place sorted!

Thanks.

Yeh i just wanna sort out accommodation too, i found a couple of hynans but wasnt sure who was you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Is anyone planning to attend the UEA PGCE information session this weekend? (Sat 27) I am attending and just wondered whether any others were?
Reply 75
I'm going to UEA in September to do an MFL PGCE - is anyone else going too?
Reply 76
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm starting my PGCE in Early Years in sept and I am looking for a houseshare preferably with other PGCE-rs :smile: so if anyone is also looking for house mates please let me know! Starting to worry about it, can't really afford the post grad accom on campus xxx
Reply 77
Hey! I'm going to UEA too! :smile: doing secondary history! Am from Suffolk and planning on commuting, it's about an hours drive! Am so excited to start! Xxxx
Reply 78
I'm coming to UEA in sept to do secondary Modern Languages. Nervous!!
Reply 79
Hi, well done on your offer! Ever since I found out I had an offer for Secondary English I've been trying to find people online, to no avail!
I'm really excited too! Helen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending