The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just thought I'd quickly drop by to echo the sentiments of Mini Pupil above.

I'm currenting undertaking a civil pupillage so if I can help in anyway please feel free to PM me. Best of luck to all those applying this year!
Original post by GreenMatt
I've also heard nowt from 1MCB. Was expecting something by now, I must admit.

Don't suppose you or anyone else for that matter fancies being THAT person who makes the call. I don't mind if its a no but I'd like to know!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hello Everyone.

Echoing the sentiments of those above. Currently undertaking a mixed practice pupillage, happy to answer questions via DM.

Good Luck to all!
Reply 23
Anyone heard from 2 Dr Johnsons buildings London after first round? They said Monday... maybe a rejection by silence?
Reply 24
Original post by vh123
Anyone heard from 2 Dr Johnsons buildings London after first round? They said Monday... maybe a rejection by silence?

I've heard nothing so I suspect you're right. Tomorrow is the latest surely if the second interview is a week Saturday. I didn't get a great vibe from them...
Reply 25
Rejection by silence after first round? Pretty poor form!
Reply 26
Original post by GreenMatt
Rejection by silence after first round? Pretty poor form!

Does anyone know anyone who's heard? Not sure if its worth a phone call on Monday...?
Reply 27
Original post by LEM20
Hi!

Does anyone have any experience of interviewing at Northampton Chambers? If so, any advice on what should be expected from a first round?

Many thanks.

Hey

How did you find the interview? Any idea when we should find out the outcome?

Thanks
Original post by law_stuff
Hey

How did you find the interview? Any idea when we should find out the outcome?

Thanks

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by chimera_5452
I thought it went quite well. U?

Yes not bad thanks. I forgot to ask when we will hear from them so just wondered if anyone else asked?
Reply 30
For those who are interviewing/have interviewed at College Chambers - I was told that we would hear about the second round in the few days following 19th February.

Matt
Yes not bad thanks. I forgot to ask when we will hear from them so just wondered if anyone else asked?

(edited 11 years ago)
How did you hear of the 2nd round at Northampton Chambers? Has anyone else heard either way?
How did you hear of the 2nd round at Northampton Chambers? Has anyone else heard either way?
Reply 34
Original post by midlandsmature

Ive not heard either way.
Ive not heard either way.

i have just received a rejection by email, good luck to you.
Reply 36
Original post by Pupillage1234
Anyone know what to expect from an interview at Guildhall Chambers?Thanks.

any word yet on how interview went? I'm also awaiting outcome!!
Original post by midlandsmature

(edited 11 years ago)
they declined to give any feedback on the interview which was a little disappointing
Reply 39
Guildhall second round invites have been emailed, and so have St Paul rejections... You win some, you lose some!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending