The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Anyone got this email from 3PB about specifying which centre you're applying to? I can't find any info on my form which asks me to specify and no information which centres are recruiting on their site!

Panic slightly subsided as re-read the email after the initial "argh!" moment. Oxford, Bournemouth and London. But no info on how to notify them. Guessing just email a centre or they're allowing access to the form?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 581
Original post by JPGR
Anyone got this email from 3PB about specifying which centre you're applying to? I can't find any info on my form which asks me to specify and no information which centres are recruiting on their site!

I did, it was a tiny question in the Personal Details page. It appears from the email that only London, Oxford and Bournemouth were recruiting, but also saw nothing on the site.
Original post by JPGR

Panic slightly subsided as re-read the email after the initial "argh!" moment. Oxford, Bournemouth and London. But no info on how to notify them. Guessing just email a centre or they're allowing access to the form?

No email for me :frown: The pessimist in me thinks this ain't good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Farrar's first interview invite last night via email (sent via PG). Booked time slot via PG.

Re 3PB, I've emailed my preference to their pupillage email address on the website. Got an auto response saying someone would deal with it, and also an out of office from (presumably) someone on the Pupillage Committee. I assume it will still get to others on the relevant email list, but will ring if I don't get an acknowledgement or something.
Reply 584
Has anyone heard anything from Zenith in Leeds or Oriel in Liverpool yet? If I recall correctly, they had both invited to interview by mid-May last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
4-5 Gray's Inn Square rejections by post :frown:
Reply 586
2 Hare Court PG rejection update and no email. :frown:
Reply 587
Which 2 Hare Court?
Reply 588
Original post by LawLegend
Which 2 Hare Court?

Chambers of Orlando Pownall QC
Hi guys,

Has anyone heard anything from:

Five Paper
Gough Square Chambers (6-7)?

Also, on Gateway do people have a 'historic applications' section? I am finding that chambers I have applied to are just disappearing from my page, which I take to mean are rejections!
Original post by third time lucky
Hi guys,

Five Paper

Also, on Gateway do people have a 'historic applications' section? I am finding that chambers I have applied to are just disappearing from my page, which I take to mean are rejections!

Underneath your list of applications there should be a link that says view historic applications....

Any that have disappeared should be there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 591
For anyone waiting for 9 Gough Square, invitations went out by telephone call last year. Apologies, but I can't remember when.
Original post by Mandy234
2 Hare Court PG rejection update and no email. :frown:

Bad luck - sorry to hear that.
Mine's not been moved yet.... holding out a little hope...
Hi guys,

Five Paper

Nothing from Five Paper Buildings (guessing you mean the crime set as opposed to the commercial?)
Lamb Building now making telephone calls with invitations to interview.
Anyone re: 3PB do they have information to hand with regards to what annex is offering what in which year? I've seen from above that others have received similar emails and seen where it was on the actual form. If not got it to hand ill look up on net and revert back with info

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 596
Hi guys,

Five Paper

Nothing from Gough Square.
Also had rejection from 12kbw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 598
Original post by LadyMerryBird
Anyone re: 3PB do they have information to hand with regards to what annex is offering what in which year? I've seen from above that others have received similar emails and seen where it was on the actual form. If not got it to hand ill look up on net and revert back with info

Posted from TSR Mobile

It says on the email: "3PB is offering 3, 12 month pupillages in 2014, one in London, one in Oxford and one in Bournemouth. "

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 599
Invite to interview received from Lamb Building.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending