Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i know yeah west midlands is where its at lol

its funny u shud mention freshers week cuz i was jst finkin bout it as well

i just took this off my wall as i was unpacking

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8239/imgp0574large6ch.jpg

i robbed it from the bham uni freshers fair last year....it was way better than the keele fair lol
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 41
Hey im from brum/staffs...sutton coldfield. Hoping to study accounting and finance at keele in sept...hoping i get my grades, had bit of a nightmare the day before one of my exams though so i never managed to revise 4 it prop, anyone no whether they are quite reasonable with offers? my offer is B C and anythin else to make it up to 260 point i think im goin for CC though then anything else to make up my points. It is the first year they are running the course? Any ideas would help as im really worried?
thanks Soph x
If you get CC and your points you'll be fine. They're quite lenient as far as i know - My offer was BC and I got DE (I was expecting CD) so as long as you don't do that badly (if that's possible) I'm sure you'll be okay. :smile:
Reply 43
Lunar_Scorpion
If you get CC and your points you'll be fine. They're quite lenient as far as i know - My offer was BC and I got DE (I was expecting CD) so as long as you don't do that badly (if that's possible) I'm sure you'll be okay. :smile:

Thanx alot Lunar for that, given me a bit of a confidence boost, ive been really worried because keeles where i want to go, what you studyin there?
This year I've been doing Science Foundation Year, I'll be studying Astrophysics and Mathematics this coming year hopefully...
Reply 45
kool, well good luck with that and thanx for your help earlier...may even see u around keele if i get in hehe :smile:!
Reply 46
Soph1
Hey im from brum/staffs...sutton coldfield. Hoping to study accounting and finance at keele in sept...hoping i get my grades, had bit of a nightmare the day before one of my exams

lol likin the last minute revision i was like that for my 1st year exams last month..leavion it all to the last minute then 'things' gettin in the way...if you miss the offer by one grade im sure that'll be fine...loads of people are at keele that way myself included :p: stop worryin!

by the way since when is sutton in staffss??
Reply 47
myselfsd
lol likin the last minute revision i was like that for my 1st year exams last month..leavion it all to the last minute then 'things' gettin in the way...if you miss the offer by one grade im sure that'll be fine...loads of people are at keele that way myself included :p: stop worryin!

by the way since when is sutton in staffss??

Lol thnx alot, well im on th otherside of sutton,lichfield but its like 10minz away from sutton n no1 seems to know lichfield so its easier 2 just put sutton :P hehe.
Soph x
I do - there's a nice little bus that runs to Lichfield from here.
Reply 49
Soph1
Lol thnx alot, well im on th otherside of sutton,lichfield but its like 10minz away from sutton n no1 seems to know lichfield so its easier 2 just put sutton :P hehe.
Soph x

I LIVE IN LICHFIELD OMG!!!!! I live on the walsall rd on the new estate:p:
Reply 50
Lillybut
I LIVE IN LICHFIELD OMG!!!!! I live on the walsall rd on the new estate:p:

Omg rele, which school did u go to? this is such a small world...1 of my best friends lives on walsall road...
Reply 51
Lillybut
I LIVE IN LICHFIELD OMG!!!!!

LOL like thats the biggest thing to ever happen ever!
lichfield is kinda like newcastle under lyme..small but not THAT small..n close to bigger places which have most things like sutton n birmingham
It's a very small world... Maybe we should all meet up lol!

Latest