The Student Room Group

A youtube video made me bisexual

I'm 18, have a girlfriend and I'm at university and I've never had any thoughts about other men, but I was watching a youtube video of a guy and I found him insanely attractive. I've never fancied any other men, so why is this happening now?

The youtube video 00:34 is what aroused me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qO8HuDk_HQ

Scroll to see replies

it didn't "make you bisexual"... you are just attracted to this guy it does not mean you are now suddenly attracted to guys, it does not mean you will ever find another guy again that you find attractive... though maybe you will. don't try and label yourself. that's the hardest thing. i call myself straight but i am attracted to some women... (i am powerless against kate upton doing sexy things... she's not even that hot apart from the boobs but she oozes sex appeal)...

and... god... he is pretty sexy...
(edited 11 years ago)
Big deal.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18, have a girlfriend and I'm at university and I've never had any thoughts about other men, but I was watching a youtube video of a guy and I found him insanely attractive. I've never fancied any other men, so why is this happening now?

Yeah that really isn't bisexual. Sounds more like a man crush, some men are more attractive than others whether you're straight or not.
Reply 4
Original post by Intriguing Alias
Yeah that really isn't bisexual. Sounds more like a man crush, some men are more attractive than others whether you're straight or not.

So it has to be men plural in order to be bi sexual? :confused:
Reply 5
I think it's normal to be attracted to the same sex on occasion, it doesn't necessarily make you bisexual, especially if this is the first time it's happened.
So it has to be men plural in order to be bi sexual? :confused:

If you can picture him nailing you from behind and not cringe, you're bisexual. i see where you're coming from though, the man has charisma!
Reply 7
Original post by Bellissima
it didn't "make you bisexual"... you are just attracted to this guy it does not mean you are now suddenly attracted to guys, it does not mean you will ever find another guy again that you find attractive... though maybe you will. don't try and label yourself. that's the hardest thing. i call myself straight but i am attracted to some women... (i am powerless against kate upton doing sexy things... she's not even that hot apart from the boobs but she oozes sex appeal)...

and... god... he is pretty sexy...

I know many girls who are mesmerised by Cat Daddy, and as a man I say who can blame them!
His look is not attractive. But what makes him attractive is his way to present, the peace to speak, etc. He gives me a feeling of mature and reliable.

Btw, I found his accent not as attractive as his look..
Reply 9
The top comments

Top Comments

drownindreamss 8 months ago
I'm watching this because I'm intrigued by his character. Is it me or do all of you girls want to get dicked up by this guy?
Reply · 117

TheeOneWhoTalks 6 months ago
I don't think it's just girls.
Reply · 88 in reply to drownindreamss

Sid Butler 4 months ago
i lost my **** at 0:34. he's so sexxxxxy.
Reply · 9

answer your question.
Reply 10
Original post by Londonburger
His look is not attractive. But what makes him attractive is his way to present, the peace to speak, etc. He gives me a feeling of mature and reliable.

Btw, I found his accent not as attractive as his look..

Well he is attractive to many.
Reply 11

I wouldn't worry about it. It's a man crush - he's an attractive guy. :smile:

Pretty normal to occasionally feel like this, really.
Well he is attractive to many.

True, he is charming.
No, you're not bi, just confused.
(edited 11 years ago)
Lol if you have to ask this question then yes you're bisexual. Or at the very least bicurious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Perseveranze
No, you're not bi, just confused.

Where's the confusion. I find him attractive, don't tell people what they are. Let me guess you're religious.:rolleyes:
Mancrush? Yeah I can relate. But bisexual no.
Reply 17
Original post by David Fiddle
Mancrush? Yeah I can relate. But bisexual no.

A man crush? As in being attracted to a man or admiring a man, that term isn't used literally.
Reply 18
Oh dear God, he is sexy so I don't blame you but THIS IS NOT BISEXUAL! As the people above me said, this is more like a man crush. You should really wait for more concrete evidence before worrying and tagging yourself to be bisexual.
Reply 19
Original post by thebaner96
Oh dear God, he is sexy so I don't blame you but THIS IS NOT BISEXUAL! As the people above me said, this is more like a man crush. You should really wait for more concrete evidence before worrying and tagging yourself to be bisexual.

I'm not worried. But isn't the definition of bi sexual fancying both sexes? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending