The Student Room Group

Dominoes pizza left in fridge for 12 days

Left the UK on the 20th, ordered loads of dominoes pizza on that night. Left it in the fridge, told my housemates to put it in the freezer before they went to see their families for Xmas.. and they forgot. I'm back on the 2nd, so my question is.. shall I bin it, or stick it in the oven? It's a meat feast, will it be okay to eat? I left it in the original packing that it comes with.

Scroll to see replies

cant be wasting a good dominoes, stick it in the oven on full blast, then enjoy it :wink:
Reply 2
I would suggest it goes for the bin. It may be a tad off
Reply 3
BBQ stuffed crust too :frown:
Bin it. The meat would've gone rank
Reply 5
Wouldn't trust it after 2 days.
Reply 7
Haha rule number one....never trust your flatmates to do you a favour no matter how much they like you :p:
Original post by ameritus
Haha rule number one....never trust your flatmates to do you a favour no matter how much they like you :p:

I'm frankly astonished they didn't eat it.
Reply 9
Peak. Guess I'll have to bin it then.
I'll have a quick inspection before making my choice, will keep you guys posted.
Reply 10
Original post by nastynas
Peak. Guess I'll have to bin it then.
I'll have a quick inspection before making my choice, will keep you guys posted.

Remember, eating 12 day pizza is the cousin of death.

:wink:
Left the UK on the 20th, ordered loads of dominoes pizza on that night. Left it in the fridge, told my housemates to put it in the freezer before they went to see their families for Xmas.. and they forgot. I'm back on the 2nd, so my question is.. shall I bin it, or stick it in the oven? It's a meat feast, will it be okay to eat? I left it in the original packing that it comes with.

What was the verdict? :cool:
What will happen if you eat it:

I tried a piece of Dominoes pizza that had been in the fridge for 3 days and it was pretty disgusting, so 12 days would probably not be great.
If it smells alright...
No offence but :yucky:
Reply 16
It was hard, I could snap a slice in half just by folding it up.. the colour of the meat was definitely different, looked to have molded. Cheese looked a tad orange... it was peak.

get-attachment.jpg

rip/
It was hard, I could snap a slice in half just by folding it up.. the colour of the meat was definitely different, looked to have molded. Cheese looked a tad orange... it was peak.

get-attachment.jpg

rip/

Are those round black things pepperoni? Yucky.
You will most likely get a nice dose of sickness and squits
Don't listen to the people saying put it in the oven and eat it, the pizza has gone off, don't risk it.

Quick Reply

Latest