The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by shaymarriott
How do you know they jacked his premium up?

Because he had a crash at fault, and the insurers were made aware that he gave bogus information to try to avoid being caught?
Reply 21
Hi

So I've done an insurance but didn't send my personal details apparently and they cancelled it . do anyone think that when I make a new one, should pay that large extra amount of money for it? Besides I used just it just for 2 weeks and payed 600 pounds. What can I do about it?
My insurance didn't renew my policy after I talk to them on phone and said I was cover but from they site they didn't renew it.was driving car for few days with no insurance.they send me email saying wasnt cover after all.what's my rights to this.now I'm insure after making another quatt
Original post by Dimitrios74
My insurance didn't renew my policy after I talk to them on phone and said I was cover but from they site they didn't renew it.was driving car for few days with no insurance.they send me email saying wasnt cover after all.what's my rights to this.now I'm insure after making another quatt

Sorry but what are you even asking us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I need help plz
Original post by Prolite
Hey there,

All insurers/brokers dealing with insurance these days ask

Have you ever been declined,cancelled or have terms imposed on your insurance before?

You need get on the phone with the new insurer and tell them you just received a letter from your old insurer and make them aware of the situation or else this new policy is also void?? as the information you provided is false get on the phone before the new insurer search your details on the mib/cue database and cancel your policy

also don't forget to mention the accident you had regardless the claim was successful or not

expect a increase in premium for next 5 years and yes you must declare your insurance was cancelled if your insurer cancelled it

hope this helps

Or simply dont tell them and not have increased premiums. You may come a cropper if a claim is made against your insurer, but its a risk worth taking IMO. I ****ing hate insurance companies on a level rivaled only by extremists and pedos. I never buy insurance unless Im forced to. And when I have to, I do everything I think I can get away with to minimize how much the tossers get out of me. Feel free to disagree.
Reply 26
Original post by LGcosta
Hi

So I've done an insurance but didn't send my personal details apparently and they cancelled it . do anyone think that when I make a new one, should pay that large extra amount of money for it? Besides I used just it just for 2 weeks and payed 600 pounds. What can I do about it?

Hi sorry this is old but this has just happened to me and I have no idea what to do! Failed to send a photocopy of my drivers licence within 14 days and my policy has been cancelled. I'm only 17 and now I can't find insurance anywhere else😪
Reply 27
My insurance company cancelled my policy without informing me about this GoSkippy.com wot can I do to get this policy back in place so I'm insurance Carey's on its a nightmare I sent them all my documents that they ask for please help me thanks
Reply 28
Iets just say i been away for 6months and my vehicle insurance is no longer due to me being away can i have my dad insure vehicle but my name is on registration would it be a problem for him to insure vehicle
Original post by Jay7905
Iets just say i been away for 6months and my vehicle insurance is no longer due to me being away can i have my dad insure vehicle but my name is on registration would it be a problem for him to insure vehicle

Hi there!

This thread is from 2013! Please check dates before posting in future.

Thread closed. :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending