The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by infairverona
I'm fed up with it. Let's all scatter into other countries and see how they like it when their people are overpopulated with us and see if they don't mind that certain areas have more white people than their own. PC gone awry, I can't wait to leave this country.

Well British people have. There are over 5 million British expats
Reply 81
Original post by barnetlad
I feel sorry for anyone living in Slough or Luton, regardless of their ethnic origin.

Hey now, Luton has an airport.
Reply 82
Original post by Adileh
My thoughts exactly. Mass immigration is very extreme. It has no good outcomes. Aparently poverty is responsible for crime, yet, Europe is importing literally millions of poor Non Europeans into its borders. Insane to say the least.

Yeah Id agree with you there, a lot of the people there are there illegally so dont have much money, it's a shame to see a place that was once to nice, to now be a place that everyone avoids. I wouldnt want to see that happen in the Uk as well...
Original post by Parente
Yeah Id agree with you there, a lot of the people there are there illegally so dont have much money, it's a shame to see a place that was once to nice, to now be a place that everyone avoids. I wouldnt want to see that happen in the Uk as well...

Yes, Because people avoid Europe?
Original post by Emmak7
The Sun: fuelling racism and sexism since 1963 :biggrin:

Don't forget homophobia.
Reply 85
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Revenge? Pahaha. No, don't be silly. People with the same skin colour don't have the same motives as each other and such motives and whatnot don't pass down through all time - groups of people aren't just one big person in little pieces.

Rather, it is an historical legacy. Look at France, for example. It has lots of people from many countries, especially African countries, who pour into France. France still has close relationships with its former colonies - the recent news of Mali's leader calling for help from France in defeating rebels puts the case into point.

Britain is no different. It still aids many of its former colonies and whatnot. Why would it do that unless not because of history and historical legacy.

The fact of the matter is that there is no uniform goal for a group of people who have the same skin colour i.e. Ethnic minorities don't secretly all have a master plan to reduce the white British population of Britain to nil - that is complete nonsense.

The truth is, past Government and commercial lobbies and whatnot wanted cheap labour and coupled with the legacy of the Empire, this led to mass immigration.

P.S.

When I was talking about Poles/Russians/Europeans with British passports, I rolled my eyes because they too are 'White Brits'...

Wrong end of stick or what....

You said learn the history of this country and then said people have always came to Britain. So I assumed you were talking about historical patterns of ' migration '

the only thing is up until after ww2 immigration patterns were always very small. The big shifts in population were always invasions. So trying to justify mass immigration by comparing it to the past doesn't work.

The modern Mass immigration is unprecedented. It changing Britain more than even past invasions.
Reply 86
Original post by effofex
Actually they were fully open to Commonwealth citizens pre-1950.

That's a technicality only. There was no immigration prior to ww2. it happened because the labour government at the time diliberately opened the borders.

as for mass immigration, that didnt happen until new labour came to power in the 90s.
Original post by Adileh
Ask the white british people if its a good thing -- I can imagine I woud not be pleased if the Turkish Muslims started becoming minority in turkey.

You still haven't answered how it's a bad thing? Asking white british people isn't proving it's not good? Give me some statistics and facts proving how having a lot of ethnic minorities negatively affects anyone's life.
Reply 88
Original post by sjk1995
<br />
<br />
Well, although I understand you're point, I think it's slightly unfair to those actually fighting for justice who themselves haven't directly been a victim of it. Also. As you know nothing of my history, I'd prefer it if you just read a point and judged it on its content, not it's origins.

whos fighting for justice? You mean those who oppose mass immigration? Certainly mass immigration -- colonisation -- is extremely unjust.
Original post by Adileh
Ocean of white people? Bizarre. You realise you are very, very white to say such things about your own kind. Only white liberals say such things.

yes, you are a racist if you think making Cumbria less white will improve it.....Couldn't imagine how that argument would work with non whites. I mean, Lots of racism in turkey too. Maybe Turkish people should make themselves minority as well. after all, no Turkish people no racism. Lol

lol I find this really strange, you're not even white, you're turkish muslim LOL. Do you live in the UK (please say yes that will make it even more funny). I don't see why it even matter to you. I'm sure the turkish people in the UK would not appreciate you saying all this/
Reply 90
Original post by effofex
Not so in Amsterdam (whose population is composed of 50% foreigners).

foreigners are overrepresented in Dutch crime stats.
Original post by Adileh
foreigners are overrepresented in Dutch crime stats.

That's because they came to this country with nothing, so their children lived in more poverty than the natives so more crime will be commited by them.
I'm fed up with it. Let's all scatter into other countries and see how they like it when their people are overpopulated with us and see if they don't mind that certain areas have more white people than their own. PC gone awry, I can't wait to leave this country.

LOL in 30 years your children will be rushing off the Asia, just like the asian people's parents rushed here. The western economies are seeing a decline and Asia is taking over as the world power. When you're kids rush off to jobs in Asia i'm sure you won't be saying all this rubbish.
Reply 93
Original post by Theoneoranro
lol I find this really strange, you're not even white, you're turkish muslim LOL. Do you live in the UK (please say yes that will make it even more funny). I don't see why it even matter to you. I'm sure the turkish people in the UK would not appreciate you saying all this/

Yes, i live here. but Why shouldn't it matter to me. I oppose mass immigration not immigration. So no hypocrisy from me here. My family came many, many years ago before the floodgates were opened. The area I used to live in was ruined by mass immigration.

i like to make fun of the white liberals because I find them patronising.
Reply 94
Do people honestly care? I don't mean this in a bad way, but sooner or later, white people will be the minority. When a white person has a baby with a brown person, their baby is no longer classed as white. Thats the main reason for these statistics - mixed race.
Sooner or later, most of the world will be like this
Reply 95
Original post by Theoneoranro
That's because they came to this country with nothing, so their children lived in more poverty than the natives so more crime will be commited by them.

which is exactly why importing millions of poor people every year into europe is insane. Immigration in the modern de industrialsing europe with its vast welfare state has to be targetted to specific job shortages. Otherwise, you are just importing people over for no reason and creating massive ethnic ghettos.
Original post by Adileh
Yes, i live here. but Why shouldn't it matter to me. I oppose mass immigration not immigration. So no hypocrisy from me here. My family came many, many years ago before the floodgates were opened. The area I used to live in was ruined by mass immigration.

i like to make fun of the white liberals because I find them patronising.

If you want Britain to be more white, then maybe you should leave because you're not white yourself LOL. This is so funny mate, a TURKISH boy living in England crying about immigration HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry but i'm actually laughing pretty hard reading all of your comments. You'll find there were Asians and Blacks were here many many years ago before your family came here.
I think you're ashamed of being Turkish, you just want to be white. You've been brainwashed by the racist white wing and you wish you were one of them.
I mean it's pretty dumb when a white person wants to be around just white people but it's even funnier when a non-white wants to be around just whites. You remind me of that sikh guy in the BNP LOL.
Do you realise you're complaining about YOU being in this country?
Original post by Adileh
Yes, easy to say if you are not the one being colonised. ( unless you are whitest of white )

wow you are quite possibly one of the most racist people i have ever seen on an internet forum. What the **** does whitest of white even mean ?! whats your sodding problem , why can't you refer to people as 'people ' and not ' whitest of white' ?

As for this colonization thing , its a load of rubbish . If the people entering this country are dedicated hard-working people committed to getting a good job , paying taxes and just living life by the law of the land then whats the issue ?!

EDIT: just realised your Turkish. am officially crying with tears of laughter as to how contradictory ALL your comments are ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Adileh
which is exactly why importing millions of poor people every year into europe is insane. Immigration in the modern de industrialsing europe with its vast welfare state has to be targetted to specific job shortages. Otherwise, you are just importing people over for no reason and creating massive ethnic ghettos.

Hmm maybe we shouldn't have imported your family into Europe then? What could you think if Turkish joined the EU just out of curiosity. There would be millions of poor non white Turkish people coming in here, would you be against that>
If London was 100% white, I'd be fine with that.
If London was 10% white, I would also be fine with that.

Hahahahahahahaha, good one.

Latest

Trending

Trending