The Student Room Group

Film developing at Tesco

I won a Lomography camera just before christmas which has been pretty fun to play and mess around with as a novel change to my usual digital camera, but obviously the issue is with where to get film developed!

From what I understand, Boots is expensive and the cheapest places are Tesco or Asda, there's not an Asda near me but where exactly in a Tesco store do I need to take the film to? I'm assuming the pharmacy seeing as that where my mum used to get film developed?

Sorry if that's an annoying question, I'm a bit clueless really.

And before anyone sheds light on the fact that Lomography is a bit of a con - I'm very aware, hence winning it instead of shelling out £90 for a camera and not sending the film off to be processed for £34+!
Some stores have seperate film /photo places...in my tescos it's by the from enterance and customer services not all tescos do it. So maybe give them a call, find there number online.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by purplesmurf
Some stores have seperate film /photo places...in my tescos it's by the from enterance and customer services not all tescos do it. So maybe give them a call, find there number online.

I've found that my local Morrisons develop film so I'm going to try there!

Thanks for the reply though! :smile:
Reply 3
It's probably best to ask at the customer service counter. And use their web site to check that the process in sotre to avoid a wasted journey.

http://www.tesco.com/storeLocator/
Original post by megan.c
I've found that my local Morrisons develop film so I'm going to try there!

Thanks for the reply though! :smile:

Cool, you're welcome (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
dont be fooled into buying expensive out of date films either go to poundland instead!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending