London

Scroll to see replies

Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
:redface: dunno if i managed the attachment
Reply 3
i have no idea how to link pictures! sorry i am useless. but my myspace profile has lots : http://www.myspace.com/solitude_and_silence, so have a look on there. :biggrin:
Jo
XxX
Reply 4
0541641.jpg

Image(242).jpg
Here's me. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Wish you good luck people,may we all get the grades cause at least I'm absolutely desperate to go King's...:wink: :wink: :wink:
Reply 7
Ohh picture thread :biggrin: About time Kings caught up with the other unis :wink:

Theres a pic in my profile :smile: One in red..slightly old pic, few years ago..I'm still the same just "maturer" okay not really :p:
Reply 8
im already at kings (05!!!!!).. can i post? :[
^ I have - and I'm 03-06! :wink:
Reply 10
Reply 11
sck_rse
Wish you good luck people,may we all get the grades cause at least I'm absolutely desperate to go King's...:wink: :wink: :wink:

Ooooh i agree. i have tried so hard this year, and have sacrificed so many days when i could've gone out with friends, to just work. £ weeks till my exams now, and i am panicing so much. but i can't even imagine what i'd feel like if i didn't get the grades.
Reply 12
joeybee
Ooooh i agree. i have tried so hard this year, and have sacrificed so many days when i could've gone out with friends, to just work. £ weeks till my exams now, and i am panicing so much. but i can't even imagine what i'd feel like if i didn't get the grades.

Oooer,at least you say you've put the extra effort in...I should go and sit in the corner as I've not done much beyond the regular homework essays,exams are nearing,I'm also panicking and I'm still sitting on my bloody behind and lazying around :wink: Mind you though,so far panicking's not ever helped so I've adopted a 'give it your best shot attitude' :cool: :cool: :cool:
Reply 13
eh.. this was from a few months while i was at work doing some training cd-rom thing..
Reply 14
damn just looked at that picture and my nose looks big :[
_zor
damn just looked at that picture and my nose looks big :[

If you hadn't mentioned it, nobody would have noticed...
^ Seconded. Never mind though - no big!
Ron Stoppable
^ Seconded. Never mind though - no big!

hehe ;———————— )
[emoticon to scale]
Reply 18
lol its honestly not as big as it looks :] [AND IT DOESNT LOOK THAT BIG]
It almost gave me a heart attack. Jesus, the size of that nose...

You paranoid loon :smile:

Latest