The Student Room Group

Carmarthenshire College of Technology and Art

does this place exist? lol. If you type in 'wildlife illustration carmarthen' in google, it comes up with loads of pages saying how various artists studied Wildlife illustration at Carmarthenshire College of Technology and Art in Wales. But i cant actually find anything about this college/uni, i found the website which doesnt seem to exist anymore because it said the address cannot be found, and its not listed on any of the websites which list universities and colleges in the uk, and its not there under the section on Wales, theres coleg sir gar and trinity college which both are in Carmarten, but they're not the one im looking for. It seems as though it either doesnt exist, or its not on the internet.
So, if anyone could throw some light on this college/uni, and whether it exists anymore then i'll luvya to bits! ~

~ck~
~cherrykisses~
does this place exist? lol. If you type in 'wildlife illustration carmarthen' in google, it comes up with loads of pages saying how various artists studied Wildlife illustration at Carmarthenshire College of Technology and Art in Wales. But i cant actually find anything about this college/uni, i found the website which doesnt seem to exist anymore because it said the address cannot be found, and its not listed on any of the websites which list universities and colleges in the uk, and its not there under the section on Wales, theres coleg sir gar and trinity college which both are in Carmarten, but they're not the one im looking for. It seems as though it either doesnt exist, or its not on the internet.
So, if anyone could throw some light on this college/uni, and whether it exists anymore then i'll luvya to bits! ~

~ck~

It's now called Coleg Sir Gar.
martynwilliams
It's now called Coleg Sir Gar.

really? wow thankyou:biggrin:
Reply 3
It used to exist because I went there, but it has since become Coleg Sir Gar.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending