The Student Room Group

Anyone had any offers/interviews for veterinary gateway programme at RCV?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Good luck girls. :-)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by paigiey
Same :smile:, yours at 1:30 too?

Yes! I didn't realise my interview email from rvc was in my junk mail until now haha. See you there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pompeygirl
Ahh! So jealous of you both! Good luck girls. Hope to meet you both there in september! :-)

Thank you! You too, hope to catch you there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
hey guys! i have a 1:30 interview on feb 27th as well! good luck guys!
Reply 44
I still havent heard yet. I was rejected by napier yesterday but my interview at middlesex today went well. 3 weeks to wait for a decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by waterfire

Yay! see you there :smile:
Reply 46
Has anyone got an interview for the Nottingham gateway course yet either? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Hardworker.
Yes! I didn't realise my interview email from rvc was in my junk mail until now haha. See you there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by waterfire

How do you guys think it went?
Reply 48
Original post by hannahs15
Has anyone got an interview for the Nottingham gateway course yet either? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't apply to notts, did you apply to rvc too? have you heard anything from notts yet? :smile:
Reply 49
I received another email from rvc on friday. Was just to say they are still looking at my application for vet nursing. :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I received another email from rvc on friday. Was just to say they are still looking at my application for vet nursing. :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile

still?! omg i think i'd have torn out all my hair if they still hadn't replied to me! :lol: do they always interview for nursing?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by alice456
hey I applied to rvc for vet nursing last year and dont worry yet they take a long time to reply! if you have any questions as I am currently doing vet nursing at harper adams just ask :smile: hope this helps you a little :smile:

Thank you. Did they interview you? When did you hear back? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by paigiey
still?! omg i think i'd have torn out all my hair if they still hadn't replied to me! :lol: do they always interview for nursing?

Yup! Lol. Im still waiting to hear back from middlesex post interview and dont have my warwickshire interview til 13th April!! Lol. Long wait for me! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Yup! Lol. Im still waiting to hear back from middlesex post interview and dont have my warwickshire interview til 13th April!! Lol. Long wait for me! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i thought waiting until rvc's final decision at the end of the month was bad! :lol: good luck I'm sure you'll hear back soon and then ace all your interviews :wink:
Reply 54
Original post by paigiey
i thought waiting until rvc's final decision at the end of the month was bad! :lol: good luck I'm sure you'll hear back soon and then ace all your interviews :wink:

Thank you. I hope so! Good luck to you too. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Thank you. Did they interview you? When did you hear back? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my interview in january and only heard back in april - i almost withdrew from them as i needed to firm my others as they took so long :P have you heard back from any of your others?
Reply 56
I haven't heard anything from RVC yet. I'm kinda worried. :frown:
Is there any more people in the same situation as me ?
Reply 57
Original post by alice456
I had my interview in january and only heard back in april - i almost withdrew from them as i needed to firm my others as they took so long :P have you heard back from any of your others?

I sent my application off on the 20th december. I got a straight conditional from west anglia on the 7th jan. Straight rejection from Edinburgh Napier on 21st Feb. I had my interview for middledex on 22nd Feb still waiting to hear back (top choice) and interview at warwickshire on 13th April. So just waiting to hear on RVC to see if i have an interview or rejection. Probably wont hear back from everyone until the deadline date 9th May. :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
I'm still waiting on RVC for vet nursing too! gutted to see you got rejected from Napier Pompeygirl! spoke to someone the other day though and they said a few years ago when they went for an interview there they really didn't like it, so maybe its not that bad we didn't get it! fingers crossed for both of us from RVC and the others! keep me posted when you hear from anyone :smile: and good luck to everyone else too! x
Reply 59
Original post by jesspenge
I'm still waiting on RVC for vet nursing too! gutted to see you got rejected from Napier Pompeygirl! spoke to someone the other day though and they said a few years ago when they went for an interview there they really didn't like it, so maybe its not that bad we didn't get it! fingers crossed for both of us from RVC and the others! keep me posted when you hear from anyone :smile: and good luck to everyone else too! x

My friend didnt like the look of napier either so it calmed me down a bit. :-) i should hear back from middlesex in the next week and a half. Fingers crossed. Let me know when you hear from RVC. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending