The Student Room Group

Sex aint too great

Been with my girl for 3 years, after a few years together with great sex, shes suddenly now not too horny (maybe 2 times a month). I am up for it 100% of the time so to speak and the relationship has now become pretty boring. what should I do? Any other people experienced this same problem?

Cheers

(obviously breaking up isnt the best option bearing in mind we are best friends, future lovers and all that crap) :L
I think every relationship has this at some point where people's sex drives drop or they don't want it so much, the key is to talk to your girlfriend about all the issues in the relationship including your sex life.
Reply 2
Yeah, try and talk to her as sexual compatability is important in a relationship. So if you're not happy then it will affect the relationship. Best of luck
Yeah i agree with the other posters above, just be honest and talk about it with her.
Explain how you feel and see what she says...
Tell her you think you should have a sex ban for one month to get closer as a couple, then proceed to hit the gym a lot, dress better than normal, be slightly more romantic, play fun games etc and reject her advances beyond kissing. The ban won't last long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending