The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham-Accomodation and Halls?

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys , I need some help here...
Does anyone know how can I request for a reallocation?
Where do I email them at? And is it possible to get one?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Khey Ken
Hey guys , I need some help here...
Does anyone know how can I request for a reallocation?
Where do I email them at? And is it possible to get one?

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommodation/contactus.aspx
Does anyone know anything about Albion House? would you recommend it?
Thanks
I'm studying Geography and have got a room in Flat 15 of Madison Court at Raleigh Park, was wondering if anyone else was near me?
I am studying Civil Engineering and I am staying in Flat 17 at Madison Court...is anyone concerned about the apparent train line 70 feet outside the complex? I hope it doesnt keep me up all night haha!
Original post by grace.123
Does anyone know anything about Albion House? would you recommend it?
Thanks

Hi,

Albion House is part of Broadgate but is on a seperate site. It is further into Beeston (behind Sainsbury's if you want to go on google street view!) which is handy for shopping but obviously further away from uni. The accommodation itself is nice enough, the same standard as Broadgate park. I do think it is slightly more secluded and has a smaller community feel, but it is still included in large Broadgate activities.

Hope this helps a bit?

Hannah x
Reply 846
anyone staying in albion house?
Reply 847
Anyone from Florence Boot who'll be studying Economics?
Original post by sanzana
Anyone from Florence Boot who'll be studying Economics?

I'm studying Economics! However, I'll be quite far away in St Peters Court
Reply 849
Original post by monstercable
I'm studying Economics! However, I'll be quite far away in St Peters Court

Is your offer unconditional ?
Original post by Crumpet1
Are you allowed to sub-let under the terms of your lease?

sorry for the late response, no, was looking for a room replacement after I had left x
Is it possible to upgrade to standard large for Broadgate Park upon arrival but I have already accepted my offer for standard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 852
It completely depends on your course! As a Student Nurse I recommend those who are on placement throughout the course to live in self-catered halls!
Hi guys, I accepted my offer a few days ago and recently applied for accommodation. How long did it take for a reply and allocation of your room?
Original post by Solarpowered
Hi guys, I accepted my offer a few days ago and recently applied for accommodation. How long did it take for a reply and allocation of your room?

I accepted mine back in December and I think it only took a day or two.
But now it might take longer as most of the rooms are allocated ( also depends on what type of room you have chosen) , how come you've only just applied for accommodation ?
Original post by dynostatic
I accepted mine back in December and I think it only took a day or two.
But now it might take longer as most of the rooms are allocated ( also depends on what type of room you have chosen) , how come you've only just applied for accommodation ?

I accepted my offer very recently; I applied to the university in June, so I ended up not applying for accommodation until the 23rd of July. I basically selected one of everything that was available, I was hoping for a timescale so I'd be prepared to start shopping around for private accommodation if the need arose.
Original post by Solarpowered
I accepted my offer very recently; I applied to the university in June, so I ended up not applying for accommodation until the 23rd of July. I basically selected one of everything that was available, I was hoping for a timescale so I'd be prepared to start shopping around for private accommodation if the need arose.

oh ok, fair enough.:wink:
I'm sure you will get a place as you're saying there was rooms available on the website.:smile:
so if you didn't get a reply within a few days just contact them.
Reply 857
Original post by ltansie1
Hi, im applying for university accomodation at nottingham but ive left it too late to apply for ensuite accomodation at broadgate park or raleigh park as they have all been fully allocated. I kinda like my own space so does anyone know what sharing a bathroom is like? also does anyone know what riverside point is like?

Id really recommend being open to meeting new people and living in halls close to campus with other first years!
Even if you don't get university accommodation straight away, wait until A'level results day. A few rooms are likely to become available from students who end up going to university elsewhere.
Reply 859
I was wondering if anyone knew the bed sizes for Newark Hall? Been looking everywhere and can't find anything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending